Lysol 4 in 1 Bathroom Cleaner uploaded by Marta Z.

BY LYSOL #33 in Bathroom Cleaners

Powerful Foaming Action  Kills 99.9% of Bacteria & Viruses* Destroys Soap Scum Tough on Limescale Deodorizes *Kills 99.9% of: ~Escherichia coli O157:H7 ~Rhinovirus Type 39 ~Staphylococcus aureus ~Rotavirus WA Does not harm most bathroom surfaces.  Contains no abrasives or bleach.  Contains no phosphates. ; see more...

Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Mega Parent Expert
This has always been my go-to cleaner for anywhere in the home. I love how powerful this product is and how clean my messes become. The smell isn't overpowering and I feel good knowing my home is getting a little disinfection while I clean. Great value for your money spent.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Powderly, TX
This gets everything clean in the bathroom, great for a good scrubbing of the grout between tiles and hard water spots. The only reason for the 4/5 stars is the harsh smell, although it kind of makes up for it as far as the antibacterial properties.
Nili S.
Nili S.
Great Multi-Purpose Cleaner. My bathroom is now spotless and always will be with this. It smells great too and cleans everything, everywhere, everyday. If you have to take a cleaner to college, this is it, I definitely will be taking it with me. :]
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Angier, NC
Wasn't real impressed with how it cleaned my bathroom. My husband is a construction guy and leaves our bath grimy. 4 and 1 just didn't have the grit power to clean up after him.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Orlando, FL
This is my must have bathroom cleaner. I love how effective it is, as well as the scent is amazing. Lysol 4 in 1 cleans everything in your bathroom from your sink to tub.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Mega Parent Expert
This is bae for my bathroom lol this is one of the only ones i use and trust to kill all those nasty bathrrom germs! Smells great and gets the job done!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Love this stuff. Smells great and is so effective for cleaning. No issues whatsoever. Good value comparatively. I definitely recommend.
Amber R.
Amber R.
The best at getting all those nasty germs away. A must have!! Leaves the bathroom smelling amazing too.
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Runnemede, NJ
I'm a little picky with household cleaners. It's hard to find a great cleaner that doesn't smell awful. This is by far my favorite now. It really cleans well, and I use it on all my surfaces. I even wipe down the inside of the fridge with it. Definitely a great product and one that does the tough job of cleaning kitchen counters and bathroom surfaces.
Tricia M.
Tricia M.
Pinconning, MI
Mega Parent Expert
Lysol 4 in 1 Bathroom Cleaner i love this cleaning product. It does a great job cleaning up that nasty grime. Spray and i let set for 5 minutes then wipe it up with a damp sponge and Bam everything is sparkling clean and smells refreshed.