Lysol 4 in 1 Bathroom Cleaner uploaded by Marta Z.

BY LYSOL #15 in Bathroom Cleaners

Powerful Foaming Action  Kills 99.9% of Bacteria & Viruses* Destroys Soap Scum Tough on Limescale Deodorizes *Kills 99.9% of: ~Escherichia coli O157:H7 ~Rhinovirus Type 39 ~Staphylococcus aureus ~Rotavirus WA Does not harm most bathroom surfaces.  Contains no abrasives or bleach.  Contains no phosphates. ; see more...

Jennifer F.
Mineral Point, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works great on residue that just won’t stay away. I bought it at dollar general. I’d say it’s a good value and not very pricey. I have had no cons with this cleaner and it keeps the weird residue off my bathroom counter longer than anything else. I highly recommend.
Courtney M.
['Albany', ''], NY
I only use this product for cleaning my bathroom. It gets all of the dirt off without needing to scrub at it, and the smell isn't overbearing, which is what normally gives me headaches. This smell is very clean smelling, and will leave your bathroom stunning.
jyun3214 Y.
Los Angeles, CA
This bathroom cleaner is super convenient and super effective. I can really notice a difference in my tiles and toilet and it feels clean after use which means it does its job but it feels super clean compared to other bathroom cleaners I have used.
Phoebe L.
Augusta, KS
You can’t go wrong with bathroom cleaner. This is nice and affordable and gets the job done. It also smells really nice and clean. It’s effective on bathroom stains and doesn’t smell like chemicals which is a pro.
💋Michelle T.
Hercules, CA
Anything that smells of lemon I love and I love that clean scent Lysol has with this product. It not cleans and gets the job done but leaves a scent that doesn’t give me a headache
Tricia M.
Pinconning, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lysol 4 in 1 Bathroom Cleaner i love this cleaning product. It does a great job cleaning up that nasty grime. Spray and i let set for 5 minutes then wipe it up with a damp sponge and Bam everything is sparkling clean and smells refreshed.
Tabitha💋Hidalgo H.
['Allentown ', ''], PA
Best four in one cleaner ! I clean my whole house with this one bottle. It's has a great fresh clean smell and leaves everything spotless! I got mine from my local walmart and you can often find coupons for it online or in those new paper adds.
Nicole S.
Brook Park, OH
I actually just bought this product today! I needed to pick up some extra cleaning things and I saw this I feed read give it a shot and I really do like it! The smell is not too strong either which really helps
Val C.
Great product, great quality, easy to use, nice scent very pleasant, very effective, I used it on the tub toilets sinks counter tails, I recommend it for sure, I would definitely buy it again, very effordable
Christi C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love love love! Leaves my bathroom spotless and smelling clean! Lysol has always been retry faithful and great cleaning anything though really! Would definitely recommend to anyone! Great product!