Lysol 4 in 1 Bathroom Cleaner

by Lysol

Powerful Foaming Action  Kills 99.9% of Bacteria & Viruses* Destroys Soap Scum Tough on Limescale Deodorizes *Kills 99.9% of: ~Escherichia coli O157:H7 ~Rhinovirus Type 39 ~Staphylococcus aureus ~Rotavirus WA Does not harm most bathroom surfaces.  Contains no abrasives or bleach.  Contains no phosphates. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol 4 in 1 Bathroom Cleaner!
How would you rate this product?
Canada
This product wasn't my favorite. It didn't clean all the dirt out of my sink or counter. For the quality of this, it's a bit pricey. I wouldn't really recommend this to anyone.
London, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a must have cleaner for in my bathroom, i use it on the sink toilet and tub/tiles, it gets everything sparkling clean and fresh
This product works really well! If you are into your bathroom smelling like lemons this product is for you!!!
Linden, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Dollar General
This is a good germ killing cleaner for bathrooms! It seems to work well. I've swore by it. It isn't an awful chemically smell when you clean with it. It's less strong and more pleasant and nice. Cleans a lot of surfaces as well. Love a good product that is multipurpose! Especially this time of year, when germs and viruses are running rampant....good to have around the house to disinfect, and clean, all at once. Plus lysol I've loved and trusted for years now. Gets the job done. Also at an affordable price.
Mineral Point, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works great on residue that just won’t stay away. I bought it at dollar general. I’d say it’s a good value and not very pricey. I have had no cons with this cleaner and it keeps the weird residue off my bathroom counter longer than anything else. I highly recommend.
Augusta, KS
You can’t go wrong with bathroom cleaner. This is nice and affordable and gets the job done. It also smells really nice and clean. It’s effective on bathroom stains and doesn’t smell like chemicals which is a pro.
Bayville , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product, great quality, easy to use, nice scent very pleasant, very effective, I used it on the tub toilets sinks counter tails, I recommend it for sure, I would definitely buy it again, very effordable
Tenants Harbor, ME
Cleaning a toilet isn't the easiest task, luckily with the Lysol disinfectant bathroom cleaner it wasn't difficult at all. I sprayed to coat the surface and let it sit, when I came back al stains were gone and it washed away easily. I also tried this with the microwave. SO EASY!
Lexington, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This has always been my go-to cleaner for anywhere in the home. I love how powerful this product is and how clean my messes become. The smell isn't overpowering and I feel good knowing my home is getting a little disinfection while I clean. Great value for your money spent.
Powderly , TX
This gets everything clean in the bathroom, great for a good scrubbing of the grout between tiles and hard water spots. The only reason for the 4/5 stars is the harsh smell, although it kind of makes up for it as far as the antibacterial properties.