Lysol 4 in 1 Bathroom Cleaner

Powerful Foaming Action  Kills 99.9% of Bacteria & Viruses* Destroys Soap Scum Tough on Limescale Deodorizes *Kills 99.9% of: ~Escherichia coli O157:H7 ~Rhinovirus Type 39 ~Staphylococcus aureus ~Rotavirus WA Does not harm most bathroom surfaces.  Contains no abrasives or bleach.  Contains no phosphates. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol 4 in 1 Bathroom Cleaner!
How would you rate this product?
Christina  P.
Prattville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lysol is my brand for household cleaning products. We use this product for sinks, toliets, and tub. We also use the Lysol toliet bowl cleaner, disinfect spray, floor cleaner (to mop), and multipurpose spray. Our home just feels cleaner w Lysol.
Jennifer S.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
This cleaner is great to clean my bathroom. The smell is strong so I recommend using in a ventilated room. It leaves your bathroom clean.
Vanessa G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
The Lysol Bathroom Cleaner will disinfect and clean everything. It’s an amazing product. Kills germs 🦠 too! #clean #bathroom #Lysol #influenster
Pamela K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like Lysol. I always feel good when using it. Maybe it’s because I trust the brand. The scent always smells good and everything looks spotless when I finish.
Sharron N.
Lexington, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Great cleaning product. I like all purpose cleaners and this one is marvelous.im a repeat buyer of this product because it does a great job every single time and I don't have to spend a large part of my time scrubbing. I would recommend this product.
Missey N.
Buckley, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I trust lysol and use it regularly. It has a nice scent and doesn't leave residue. I feel that it cleans effectively.
Teresa W.
Nampa, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
One of my favorite cleaning Brands I love the lemon scent because I love everything lemon but I also like the sense of all of them and the quality is always great no matter which item you buy Lysol is always worth the money
Maria A.
Greenwich, CT
The lemon Lysol 🍋 is holy grail in my household!! I love the smell after it’s clean and leaves the bathroom shining! I wish is was available at more locations, it does the job and super easy to you! This just gets the job done! 🍋
Joylynn G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
I just love Lysol products and this bathroom cleaner is great. I love how its 4 in 1 I hate having to grab more then one cleaner to do the job. This cleaner is great just Spray on let it soak for a couple of minutes and wipe off. Its just that simple. very inexpensive.
Edwina  B.
Woodbridge, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It’s your ultimate Bestfriend. My tiles in shower are white and stainless due to me using this product right here. I normally use it after every shower to remove the soap scum from the walls.

Looking for your answer?