Lysol 4 ct Lavender Toilet Bowl Cleaners

by Lysol

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Lysol 4 ct Lavender Toilet Bowl Cleaners

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol 4 ct Lavender Toilet Bowl Cleaners!
How would you rate this product?
La Vernia , TX
I feel like these keep your bowl clean but they don’t really smell great. It’s not bad but not great lol. I would purchase these again. They are only supposed to last one week and if it’s still on there when you don’t want it to but they easily scrub off! This product is also very easy to use.
Austin, TX
I love these lavender bowl cleaners! They are difficult to find ... my local grocery store does not carry the lavender scent so I have to go to Target to purchase (oh darn).
These smell nice and are very easy to use. Lasted about 2 weeks in my guest bath. My only complaint is that I had to clean around them in the bowl and when I cleaned over them they wipes away. I prefer the clips
Portland , OR
My roommate and I use these a lot because our pipes in our apartment sometimes get a sulfur smell. This always seemed to help when we use them and it also helps get rid of the hard water build up
Parma, OH
These are very good. Very convenient and keep it clean. Easy to find and a good price. Give it a try! Im a nut for keeping my bathroom clean so I've tried MANY products. This is one of the best.
Augusta, GA
Love this scent and love this product. As I said before I love Lysol and it gives me peace of mind knowing that germs are being handled and taken care of and knowing my home is clean and safe
Clovis , CA
I love this toilet bowl cleaner by Lysol. Keeps toilet clean and fresh. I will buy it again. I’m a repeat customer. It smells good and does what it says. Good value for me. It’s affordable. Love it.
Beech Bluff, TN
So being a mother this product is not the only Lysol product I use but it happens to be one of my favorites. Keeps my toilets smelling pretty good for toilets and it keeps them clean for awhile since the product last for awhile. Affordable and you can find it at any local department store
Cleveland, MS
Does exactly what it's supposed to with a very pleasing scent. Super easy to use and helps cut down on having to scrub the toilets as much. I recently purchased this from Walmart and love them. Seriously a huge time saver.
I love using these for my toilets. This particular scent smells amazing! I love that you can stick these anywhere in the bowl! I usually stick right under the rim! Leaves things smelling nice and fresh!