BY LYSOL #51 in Bathroom Cleaners

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Lysol 4 ct Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaners see more...

Olga Liliana c.
New Jersey
Que bueno que tengo la oportunidad de decirte sobre este producto es excelente para el toilet todo el mundo que va a mi baño hace comentarios super buenos de que bien uele es si es un buen producto no se arrepentirán de comprarlo
Teaira W.
Glen Burnie, MD
These are not my fav but they are ok the con about this product to me is when I'm cleaning my toilet I always seem to hit it and either the whole thing come off or I break bit and pieces and when that happens down the toilet it does and it's a waist to me other than that it smells great
Tyonna E.
I really like this product. The only thing is when you first apply it to your toilet the smell is really strong and after a week you do not smell the product anymore. The applicator makes it really easy to apply without creating a mess.
Trina-Renee E.
I LOVE THESE LITTLE TOILET FRESHENERS!!! Not only do they get the job done after each flush, but they also keep the entire bathroom fresh! Good especially for a kid's bathroom!!
Yovanna V.
Bay Shore, NY
I’ve been obsessed with these toilet cleaners since they have hit the market. I love having that fresh smell & clean bluish water but it would disgust me when the product ran out to have to throw away the plastic that holds it. This product does everything you want with less waste & less risk of spreading/touching germs. When it is finished you just apply a new one to the inside of your bowl, so convenient!
kayla🐱 A.
These worked for the most part. They definitely made the bathroom smell nice and seemed to keep the toilet clean. My only complaint is that is didn’t seem to last as long as it claimed to. Other than that, I loved it.
Megan C.
Gilberts, IL
I got these for my bathroom because the water in my town is so hard, that the toilet gets dirty almost minutes after I clean it. While it wasn’t spotless. I wasn’t embarrassed to have people over using my bathroom.
♥Maria E.
With 4 boys in the house our bathroom gets pretty messy especially with all boys being under 15. These always keep our Toilet stain free and easy clean up
Jessica W.
Rochester, NY
I love how easy these are to use! And then don't smell of super strong toilet cleaner, a gentle smell and this helps keep that toilet cleaner longer!
Megan S.
Carey
Keeps the toilet clean. Even makes our bathroom smell better. Only issue is it’s so strong when using the toilet it chokes you a little.