BY LYSOL

Lysol 3-in-1 Kitchen Sponge: Multi-purpose kitchen sponge Anti-microbial treatment on sponge Rinse and reuse Odor-resistant see more...

Chelsea B.
leroy, ny
Love the 3-1 kitchen sponge... I normally use a regular sponge but once my mother in law introduced me to this, it was game over for all other sponges I’ve used in the past. I will forever buy this until they discontinue it. Absolutely love and recommend to anyone who does a lot of dishes!
💎Dinara💎 A.
Los Angeles, CA
I like it, they are good in use. I use them not only for washing the dishes but for cleaning bath and sink as well. They last pretty long as well and I can get them at Target which is close to my house
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These make katy happy. I love good sponges. When I clean I don't want my sponge crumbling away in my hand. I get down in there, and I need something that anit gonna break.
krystal V.
Perris, CA
I really enjoy using these spinges. It absorbs soap well when im washing dishes, so i dont have to co stantky add more product onto it. It also doesn't wear out easily and it's easy to clean, which is my main concern with sponges because they can harvest bacteria if they aren't cleaned thoroughly, but this one is lightweight, flexible, and easy to rinse off in a few seconds!
Jessica W.
Fort Smith, AR
Love this sponge! I have a dishwasher but like to wash my pots and pans by hand. This sponge gets the job done! The price is great! The quality is great as well! I am not constantly purchases sponges because these hold up! I recommend this to everyone that has to wash dishes!
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This is such a versatile product. It works on a variety of surfaces and has powerful scrubbing powers. It gets the job done fast
Shannon C.
I can use this sponge for literally anything and I love it! I still have fine from 6 months ago and it is still in great shape
Kacee M.
CAMDEN, SC
Great product. Love when something get stuck to thr counter and you dont have to put all your weight into getting it off
Peggy E.
Ewing
Love the three in one brush works on all surfaces in my kitchen and leaves it clean and sanitized love it great product
Shelbie D.
Bakersfield, CA
Sponges are my thing! These 3in 1 is AMAZING! They are ruff and soft so it's easy to get all the grime off the dishes!