BY LYSOL

Designed with comfort and versatility in mind, the Lysol 2-in-1 Dish Wand is an elegant and ergonomic wand which dispenses the perfect amount of soap for cleaning dishes, pots and pans with ease. Built into the dish wand handle is a removable detailing... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Shira S.
I'm a big fan of this wand. I hate touching sponges, one of my pet peeves. So not only do I not have to touch a sponge but this room uses a brush instead which makes me even happier. Tends to last longer and carry less mildew than a sponge. And the soap dispenser is awesome.
Victoria G.
This product is very useful, but i feel that too much detergent comes out when using it. If there was a way to make this detergent come out it would be perfect. It is not too expensive
Alexandra L.
I used this wand for about two weeks before I went back to the old school sponge. I couldn't get a knack for using it and I felt like it was keeping all the dirty bits inside the bristles. Plus I didn't like that sometimes, when I wanted soap there was none being dispensed, and other times, it was globs. Maybe I had a malfunctioning product.
Carisa A.
Love that I don't have to reach for the dish soap to add a little extra when the dishes get seriously down & dirty. Just push the dispensing button and your elbow grease doesn't have to stop until that gunky food is gone!
Varina M.
Bishop, CA
This is perfect for people who don't wanna keep grabbing the soap bottle mid way of cleaning! I bought this online because its a great product. Very good price. I would buy it again and again. Speeds up doing dishes.
Adrienne B.
henderson
I call this the magical dish brush... you fill it up with soap and the soap comes out through the bristles as u squeeze the button while washing... the value is great makes cleaning any surface easier
Shauna H.
Edmond, OK
These are way better than the brushes with sponges on them. They last longer and are more bang for your buck. I love Lysol brand products. They always work great and are decently priced!
Melissa M.
Blanchard, OK
Love that it is a brush style instead of sponge. I also like that it hold the soap so I don't have to constantly add soap when cleaning a few dishes.
Dawn V.
Ocean Springs, MS
I use this in my shower to clean my grout. The bristles are strong and sturdy. It does a great job of getting all the shower scum up.
Megan Lynn O.
Alpine, UT
I love this because I can clean my dishes without getting my hands all gross. It was affordable and it really does the job well!