Lysol 19 Oz. Aerosol Can Disinfectant Crisp Linen Scent Spray uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY LYSOL #8 in Disinfectants

Features: -Crisp linen scent-EPA Registered hospital disinfectant in an aerosol can-Hospital disinfectant/deodorant is highly effective against TB, MRSA, influenza A (H1N1), norovirus, hepatitis A, poliovirus type 1 and HIV-1 (AIDS virus)-Virucidal. see more...

Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
I can’t even remember when I began using Lysol Disinfectant Spray but our family was very young. Now 28 years have gone by our family is all grown and we have 8 Grandchildren! Though the years have passed my thoughts on germs have remained the same. I have felt that my home isn’t completely cleaned until the lysol-disinfectant-spray has been used! From the door knobs kitchen counter tops garbage cans beds when they are being changed bathroom knobs all furniture and light switches and even my precious baby grandchildren’s toy box. I just love how easy it is for me to quickly disinfected any room -area -item -for a great clean fresh smell. This is definitely the one ITEM I cannot live without! The scent is so fresh it’s not like your in a hospital environment. I can always keep my home user friendly thanks to Lysol.
#lysol-disinfectant-spray #contest #Influenster #fresh scent #disinfectant #cleaning
The Lysol Aerosol Can Disinfectant Crisp Linen Scent Spray has been used by  our family since i can remember the smell is amazing it feels like you just washed alot of clothes. In my home we all love the smell of freshness and since we have pets it helps in stopping the odor as well it gets rid of it not covers it up I buy far will continue to use this you can find at Walmart and even the dollar general and dollar tree
Ashley C.
Love this stuff i use it on a daily basis. We have a can in every room of the house and some in the camper. Can 't leave home with out it!! I use it on every surface of my house from counter tops to stuffed animal's. I feel so much better after i spray the house down. We use it double when we get sick and and live with out it.
Laiken T.
Winchester,Kentucky
I truly believe this spray actually killa germs, about a month ago, our whole household got sick except my 1 year old...i sprayed this disinfectant spray all the time trying to keep germs and stuff down to try to prevent her from catching what was going around and it actually worked, she didn't get the first cough or sniffle. I spray everything with this stuff, door knobs, counters, beds, couch, the air...literally everything especially during flu season and cold months.
Junior H.
Tampa
I love the crisp linen scent. Growing up Lysol was an overpowering scent in the home but now the new scents are so nice. I use it in every room of my house. With two little dogs in the house and living in Fla some days, they smell so bad even right after a bath that I have to spray several rooms to get rid of their odor. This product does it immediately and lasts for hours.
Sara T.
Harwood, MD
I use Lysol on a daily basis. I am a germ nut, and spray it on every door handle or anything anybody touches during the day. You can find one and every bathroom of my house and in the kitchen. I definitely recommend Lysol spray to everybody even if you don't have a family it gets rid of all the germs you could possibly think of.
sarah g.
Sacramento, CA
This stuff is a staple in my house. I use it about once a day on door knobs, remotes, phones, etc. I have a little brother who i always worry about bringing germs home from school. Smells good, and one container lasts pretty long. And i love that it kills many different kinds of bacteria!
Valorie H.
Rossville, GA
Out of all the scents, the Crisp Linen is the most tolerable. I use this stuff everywhere but I do not like the smell. Also, it is more expensive than I would like. I purchase the same effective product at the dollar store for much less so I don't usually purchase Lysol brand.
Brandy K.
Darlington, SC
I use this product everyday to help keep the germs down in my home. Working around sick people everyday I know I’m bringing in germs. It has helped keep my family well by spraying the areas we touch the most. I highly recommend this especially during cold and flu season.