Lysol 19 Oz. Aerosol Can Disinfectant Crisp Linen Scent Spray uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY LYSOL #27 in Disinfectants

Features: -Crisp linen scent-EPA Registered hospital disinfectant in an aerosol can-Hospital disinfectant/deodorant is highly effective against TB, MRSA, influenza A (H1N1), norovirus, hepatitis A, poliovirus type 1 and HIV-1 (AIDS virus)-Virucidal. see more...

Lysol 19 Oz. Aerosol Can Disinfectant Crisp Linen Scent Spray
The Lysol Aerosol Can Disinfectant Crisp Linen Scent Spray has been used by  our family since i can remember the smell is amazing it feels like you just washed alot of clothes. In my home we all love the smell of freshness and since we have pets it helps in stopping the odor as well it gets rid of it not covers it up I buy far will continue to use this you can find at Walmart and even the dollar general and dollar tree
Laiken T.
Winchester, KY
I truly believe this spray actually killa germs, about a month ago, our whole household got sick except my 1 year old...i sprayed this disinfectant spray all the time trying to keep germs and stuff down to try to prevent her from catching what was going around and it actually worked, she didn't get the first cough or sniffle. I spray everything with this stuff, door knobs, counters, beds, couch, the air...literally everything especially during flu season and cold months.
Ashley C.
Love this stuff i use it on a daily basis. We have a can in every room of the house and some in the camper. Can 't leave home with out it!! I use it on every surface of my house from counter tops to stuffed animal's. I feel so much better after i spray the house down. We use it double when we get sick and and live with out it.
Sara T.
Harwood, MD
I use Lysol on a daily basis. I am a germ nut, and spray it on every door handle or anything anybody touches during the day. You can find one and every bathroom of my house and in the kitchen. I definitely recommend Lysol spray to everybody even if you don't have a family it gets rid of all the germs you could possibly think of.
Brandy K.
Darlington, SC
I use this product everyday to help keep the germs down in my home. Working around sick people everyday I know I’m bringing in germs. It has helped keep my family well by spraying the areas we touch the most. I highly recommend this especially during cold and flu season.
Valorie H.
Rossville, GA
Out of all the scents, the Crisp Linen is the most tolerable. I use this stuff everywhere but I do not like the smell. Also, it is more expensive than I would like. I purchase the same effective product at the dollar store for much less so I don't usually purchase Lysol brand.
Jordan H.
Elwood
was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. It smells amazing!!
The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome. I recommend the product.
Kaley V.
Henderson, KY
This is the number one spray for disinfecting. The linen scent is the best because it makes everything smell clean. like I just freshly washed everything around. Get rid of nasty germs and smells and leaves a lingering clean smell all together at once. Love!
Layla M.
I like this lysol spray to a minimum as it has a very strong smell I suppose to kill the germs but it has everybody sneezing when I spray it in my home!! pros! it refreshes my home Cons! it's super strong and somewhat a little pricey for 1 can of Lysol.
Andrea J.
Kimberly, WV
During flu and cold season I always use Lysol Disinfectant Spray throughout my entire home. The crisp linen scent is light and fresh. Although Lysol is on the pricey side, it is totally worth it since it kills viruses. I buy this product every month