BY LYSOL #3 in Disinfectants

Features: -Disinfectant spray-For killing viruses and bacteria on hard, nonporous surfaces-Stop the spread of germs with easy-to-use surface disinfectant-Eliminate germs and odors on hard, nonporous surfaces-Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on c. see more...

Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
This stuff is a must in my house when everyone is sick. I spray everything down with it. Especially being a Mom when I am sick too you don't want to scrub away at stuff, it's nice to have this and leave the deep cleaning for when you are feeling better.
Kristin M.
Charlotte, NC
It doesn't matter the scent, I live by lysol. As a germophobe, this is a staple in my home. I have worked in daycares and I truly believe that lysol is one of the absolute best products out there for killing germs. While the smell can be overwhelming, it is totally worth the clean feeling and stress relief I get from using this product.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz I like the Summer Breeze fragrance. It doesn't have that hospital like scent. It's getting to be the time of year when you're going to want a can of Lysol handy to fight off the flu, and other nasty little bugs that trend to go around. I buy Lysol Disinfectant Spray at Kroger.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Hannah S.
Canton, OH
Basic, effective, accessible, disinfecting spray. I prefer the aerosol to the spray bottle since it takes up less space and is less-likely to break or spill. You can purchase the product at most grocery stores or pharmacies. I have only purchased the product a few times and tend to lean more toward Clorox disinfecting wipes for disinfectant purposes. Eliminates the requirement of purchasing spray and towels.
Anndria T.
I use this everyday. I like to spray down door knobs and high traffic surfaces. I also like to spray the tops of soap dispensers in the restroom and the handles of faucets. I regularly deep clean these items, but for every day germ killing you cannot go wrong with this. Also - it's great to keep this handy for when someone in the home is sick and you need to make sure you aren't going to join them!
Whitney G.
Jamestown
 This product is wonderful, especially when someone has a household called and comes over to our house. We Chyna follow them around with a little squirt careful scored there. But it sure does help us from getting sick. I would highly recommend Lysol to anyone who has children or who just doesn’t want to get sick. Plus under five dollars for that well-being is well worth it.
Nadia Z.
Atlanta , GA
this spray came in very handy when my household caught the flu. i would spray this on everything-remote, phones, my couches and it was safe on everything. i would even spray it in the air to disinfect. the scent isnt too overpowering so you dont feel like you are breathing in alot of flowers. you smell clean and germ-free. easy lightweight can with easy nozzle to spray everywhere.
Jasmine N.
You can find this just about anywhere which is one thing that I love about it and it's super simple to use and effective it also takes care of odors around anything smelly like a trash can or bathroom or anything like that I sprayed this on my door knobs and toilet daily to keep the bacteria down and nobody in my house has gotten sick for almost a year I'm surprised!!
🌺Meagan K.
Lihue, HI
I love lysol and I disinfect everything with thise..from, door handles, kids toys, light switches I even spray and wipe down walls with this. My kids beds. I love it and it makes my mind feel at ease a little bit. And I like to believe it works with additional cleaning of course cause I have not had an colds in my house for quite some time now