BY LYSOL

Features: -Disinfectant spray-For killing viruses and bacteria on hard, nonporous surfaces-Stop the spread of germs with easy-to-use surface disinfectant-Eliminate germs and odors on hard, nonporous surfaces-Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on c. see more...

Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz I like the Summer Breeze fragrance. It doesn't have that hospital like scent. It's getting to be the time of year when you're going to want a can of Lysol handy to fight off the flu, and other nasty little bugs that trend to go around. I buy Lysol Disinfectant Spray at Kroger.
Megan F.
Williamsport
I love the scent and effectiveness of this product. Bonus: it kills ants if they happen to pop in your kitchen! We had a sudden ant outbreak last week and they were eliminated by this spray. My kitchen is now clean and ant free!
Harley M.
This is a #1 safe and sufficient cleaning product.I would definitely recommend this product.it has amazing results.You can get this product at any store.it offers various,types of scents.I most definitely keep this in my cleaning closet
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
Lysol is a great brand in this particular scent is very nice. Lysol seems to be the only air freshener that really does clean the air in my opinion. Not to mention it kills germs. If I have cooking odors Lysol seems to get rid of them even better than Febreze. And if you have any sickness going around it's the best thing to spray.
Joyce M.
Orange, VA
I have been a Lysol 12oz. Aerosol Can Disinfectant Spring Waterfall Spray for a while.  I know when using this product that it disinfects well and kills germs.  Yet this product is a little pricey, it is well worth the money.  I would recommend this product to all especially with sick ones in your home.
Katherine L.
Miami
Usually use this product for the bathroom in our home, its always sold at a good value and its bigger than most air fresheners. We use it to clean the seats after one another its sold in most store where they sell home products, I will be buying this product again.
Lexi W.
For me Lysol is not allowed in our home because I can't handle the chemical smell to it and its pretty much like every single Lysol item there is. I choke on the chemical smell of this. Doesn' t work as well as Clorox!!!
Crystal R.
With 2 school-aged children, Lysol Disinfectant Spray is a must in our home. Kills viruses and germs on surfaces. I use this as a last step if our dog has an accident. I use this on our couch, as it is safe for use on fabric, pillows, and mattresses. A great product.
RyAnna B.
I use it on my pillows and mattress. In the garbage cans. In the cat area. Bathroom. Just about everywhere. I miss the original yellow. Bring it back, no other scent compares. I usually buy the light scent options.  always my go to for disinfectant