Lys 41 Eau de Parfum

by Le Labo

Lys 41 is an overwhelming white floral - a blend of jasmine, tuberose absolute and lily, bewitching in its noble, warm and sunny approach yet treacherous once caught in its web of noble woods, vanilla Madagascar and musks. Lys 41 rewards those looking for a statement with an addictive floral buzz that is as potent as its wake and as insistent as the people following you around. Good luck. Imported.

Eau de Parfum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lys 41 Eau de Parfum!
Jessica R.
Lys 41 Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jessica R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
By far the best smelling le labo perfume out there. This was my first bottle and I knew of santal 33 before hand and still chose this bottle. It’s like a smell I’ve never had before in a perfume. It’s not strong yet it lasts all day on your skin. It has sort of a powdery smell to it but in a good way. By far my favorite perfume.
Angela A.
San Gabriel , CA
Lys 41 Eau de Parfum uploaded by Angela A.
I never really like floral scents until I got this perfume. I am telling you - it smells exactly LIKE A LILY FLOWER so I’m pretty sure this is the same scent. Despite what other reviews say, I have never once thought it smelled like sunscreen. The scent gives me a very, very bold and it makes me feel like my powerful self, so I wear it when I go clubbing or out to a special dinner. It may smell a little strong and overpowering at first, which was something I was not use to, but you really do get use to it. I got this at the Le Labo store and custom named it to “vacay vibes” because it reminds me so much of Hawaii!! Which is my favorite place to go on vacation. I love this scent and it puts me at ease! I’ve had this for 2 years and it still smells exactly the same! I just put it in the fridge and it lasts a long time.
Lana N.
Lys 41 Eau de Parfum uploaded by Lana N.
This is my favorite perfume. Le Labo Lys 41 . It can be worn anytime anywhere, whereever I go, someone is asking me what perfume I am wearing
Lisa Z.
Lys 41 Eau de Parfum uploaded by Lisa Z.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Most people know Le Labo from Santal 44. If this is all you know, you’re missing a whole world of obsession!!! Our Nordstrom is open again and we have Le Labo trained ... perfumist?? What is the official term for these amazing Scentologists!! The in person experience of watching them make your perfume and label it with your name and date of creation is a luxurious touch. The Scentologists love their products and equally love to wax notes while they brew your potion!! Lys 41 is another favorite of mine. It has been described as an overwhelming white floral. I layer it with Jasmin 18 at times as the Lys 41 is a blend of jasmine, tuberose absolute and lily. As described by Le Labo: Lys 41 is “bewitching in its noble, warm and sunny approach yet treacherous once caught in its web of noble woods, vanilla Madagascar and musks. Lys 41 rewards those looking for a statement with an addictive floral buzz that is as potent as its wake and as insistent as the people following you around. Good luck.” I quoted their description because it couldn’t be said any better by anyone else! Jasmine 17 is intoxicating and this scent just encloses me in an untouchable orb of beauty as I power through my day... lol!! Here’s to high heeled leaders! 🤘🏼 Lys 41 Eau de Parfum #FavoriteFragrance
Victoria N.
Suwanee, GA
Lys 41 Eau de Parfum uploaded by Victoria N.
Such a unique fragrance! I personally have Baie19 and it smells like I went on a stroll outside. It is clean but also earthy. At first spreay it smells muddy but the longer it stays on the skin it molds into a more natural woody herbal scent. To someone whose inexperienced with niche fragrances this may be really weird and offputting but I absolutely love its one of a kind scent.Le Labo Santal 33 Eau De Parfum Natural Spray (Nordstrom Exclusive) Le Labo Rose 31 Eau De Parfum Natural Spray (Nordstrom Exclusive) Lys 41 Eau de Parfum
Vivian N.
Sandy, UT
Lys 41 Eau de Parfum uploaded by Vivian N.
I was shocked from the first time. it's so awesome. Le Labo perfume is known to be luxurious but not everyone is suitable. This product is extremely easy to use, especially for a white flower lover like me. I have a lot of perfumes with white flowers, but this one is really special. Its smell is so wonderful. If you are in a hot place, consider using it in the summer. I can use it all year round.
Katonya P.
CLINTON, MD
Lys 41 Eau de Parfum uploaded by Katonya P.
Purchased at: Barneys New York
This is the best perfume in the whole wide world.. If you purchase it I promise you will not be disappointed. I have trouble with perfume staying with me all day. I always get compliments
Kelly S.
Oneida, WI
Everyone asks me what I’m wearing when it comes to this perfume. It is very pricey, but a bottle lasts awhile as you only need about one spray. I would give this 5 stars, however this perfume does not play well with others. It is only a star alone.
member-ec99e2
This is a sophisticated spring fragrance. White flowers come through strong and last all day especially on fabric. Similar to Diptyque Do Son.
Justine K.
I adore this perfume!! If you are into florals, this perfume is 100% for you. This is one of those perfumes that you can easily wear all year, but I find myself reaching for this in the warmer months. While I love the initial warm green and floral notes, it settles down to a beautiful musk and vanilla (so subtle that it doesn't overwhelm your nose / smells like candy) scent. In terms of longevity, this eau de parfum lasted about 4-5 hours. Try this if you like florals 😊🙊

Looking for your answer?