BY LYPSYL LYPMOISTURIZER

Lypsyl lypmoisturizer stick original formula with pure swedish beeswax - 0.10 oz / pack, 6 ea
She usually goes through 2-3 lips balms a Month because she gets dry crack lips all the time, but
glad to say she is very happy with her new lip balm lypsyllip care made with deep penetrating Silky Swedish Beeswax for long lasting moisture, and  I know she can feel it because she's smiling lol.
The lightweight, creamy texture is amazing, not to mention the super cute package and that beautiful bee that makes it so easy to apply. Most definitely, her favorite lip balm so far.
Go get your hands on one of these babies. You can find them at Walmart.

#lypsyllipcare #lipbalm #lipcare  #brandbacker #beautybloger
#beautyproduct
Jessica L.
N Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use chapstick several times a day. I like to have a variety around my house for whenever my lips get dry. I keep this one beside my bed. I really love the mint smell and the tingly feeling it gives my lips. It's a lot smoother and softer than chapstick.
Nisha 💖.
Astoria, NY
This is better than any other lip balm out there. Nothing else has worked for me... and I have tried quite a lot of chapsticks. This is the only lip balm that I have used up completely. I love this product sooo much- the scent, the minty feeling, the packaging everything is perfect.
Emma S.
I wish I had found this sooner!! Holy grail lip balm. And it’s so affordable. The mint is perfect and it keeps my lips so hydrated. I’m amazed truly at how good this is!!! I am obsessed and use it constantly.
Jennifer L.
I was never one to be particularly obsessed with lip balm- I used it as needed. However, this changed when I noticed that my boyfriend would always get these dry, flaky lips that would look a little inflamed. I was worried (and of course, it got in the way of smooches), so I tried a whole lot of different kinds of lip balms-- from high end to drug store and this is the most effective balm we've found. My boyfriend has not had any "break outs" in about 6 months. I've probably bought at least 10 of these and we're sure to keep purchasing them in the future. The scent is also a plus-- it's minty and sweet and nothing to complain about.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite stick lip balm. Very moisturizing, no weird scents or flavors added, Swiss. I only use this when my normal lip treatments are not available or when I'm away from home. It feels nice on the lips, it's not greasy, it's easily available at Wal-Mart and the like. I want to gift it to a friend this winter with a box of Swiss Miss just to be a smart arse.
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've tried many chap sticks over the years and this one has got to be the best. It doesn't try and sell itself in a fancy round container or with pretty colors on the front which I respect. It doesn't have a taste and I only have to apply it 2 times a day.
Josalynn D.
APO, AP
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite chapstick ever. I keep at least 3 around my house at all times, one in my make up bag, diaper bag, everywhere. Has a minty, beeswax tingle and scent. Very affordable-under 3 dollars. Another bonus is the push up on the side so no twisting! It's the best, definitely recommend 10/10 times.
Kendall D.
Tucson, AZ
Literally the best lip balm that I have ever used- and I am literally a lip balm addict. It it perfectly creamy and has the PERFECT ratio of oils to waxes so that it has neither too much slip or stick. The mint flavoring is VERY mild- enough to know its there, but not really enough to create a tingle (at least for me). On notable feature is the shape of the stick. It is oval instead of round so you can use it no matter you lip shape or preferences on lip balm placement. I will often use it angled to the narrow side over a liquid lipstick for some hydration and the narrow edge allows the clean edges to stay neat.

Its the only lip balm that I use now and I dont know if I could ever go back to my old fav. I've gotten so many friends addicted to it too.
Cynthia Z.
I've gone through many many Chapstick brands that always left a film on my lips and left my lips kind of dry. Once I found this, I was like, this is the one. Hydrates your lips without leaving a film and smells great as well! Don't go for any of those sweet berry chapsticks. This is what you should go for.