BY LYPSYL

New! Long-lasting, deep-penetrating moisture helps keep your lips soft, supple, kissable. With ultra-rich, organic shea butter, pure vitamins A and E, coconut oil.  Made with pure Swedish beeswax.  Not tested on animals! Organic Shea Butter. Pure Vitamins A&E. Coconut Oil. LypMedication ™ with Eucalyptus Helps Soothe, Moi. see more...

• Wonder if anyone has tried this product for super dry, red, chapped...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? I found this on vacation at Walgreen's. I bou...5 Answers
  • Does this product work fast?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "My absolute favorite lip balm!" in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend to all who have very dry lips" in 1 review
  • "The berry one smells amazing & the mint one feels amazing." in 1 review
  • "A friend told me about this brand a couple years ago and I have used it ever since." in 1 review
  • "Everyone should try this lip balm, definitely worth the price!!" in 1 review
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Blandon, PA
This lip balm is sacred to me. It was a recommendation from a beauty vlogger on YouTube I follow and at firs it was difficult to find in my area (her being in CA and I'm located in PA), but I finally found this treasure at Wal-Mart in the cold/flu section. Amen. This stuff is magical and I had my reservations about a beeswax based lip balm at first, when burt's bees has failed me in the past (only their lip balm... I love burt's bees). It's smooth (like Vaseline, but not as messy), it's cool and tingling (but doesn't feel like my lips have boifreeze on them unlike some other lip balms I won't name) and the results are instantaneous. I put it on and use the pad of my finger and even rub it in a little because it feels wonderful. What I'm most grateful for is that my lips have not rejected it with time. I'll buy a product and halfway through using it repeatedly I'll find it doesn't work as well as when I first got it and even when I buy more it's as if the product never worked in the first place, but not with lypsyl. It's been working and I've gone through about 6 tubes in the span of a year. My lips are on the plump side and are often dry for no reason, no matter the season. They chap easy, they flake off and sometimes even bleed. Like the rest of me they are sensitive and cannot withstand the harshness of exfoliation. Hallelujah lypsyl.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Okay, so recently I've become a lip balm junkie and I have to say that I favor natural lip balms far more than store brands that are full of chemicals and bad stuff. This isn't 100% natural, but the ingredients list is fairly short and the ingredients aren't horrible. I really love that there is high quality beeswax in here! This is one of my absolute favorite lip balms because it has a nice, sweet, light, minty scent/flavor. It's also so moisturizing and goes on so creamy and smooth. At first, it's kind of glossy (because I put on lots of layers) and then after awhile it really sinks into your lips and leaves your lips soft and smooth. The lip balm really adds a protection and lasts for 1-2 hours even on windy days outside. The lip balm container is really unique and the shape of the lip balm is oval, so it's easier to apply on the corners of your lips. The tube has a little bee (so cute) on the side for you to slide the lip balm up. Small complaint: too little product. Love it!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I'm a sucker for chapsticks so I recently picked up the Lypsyl Bee Smooth, the original minty one with the white body/green cap. I really like the minty tingle on my lips and for a beeswax based balm, it isn't overly sticky and hard. This one glides on nicely and dies fairly quickly. It doesn't sit on your lips as compared to others. It doesn't really have a taste or smell to it. Contrary to others, I actually like the tube shape and the neat little slide feature on the side. It's not the same old cylinder shaped chapstick. It is for sure one that I will buy again and I hope to find some of the other "flavors" that Lypsyl makes so I can try those ones, too! The price tag on this was comparable to other good chapsticks- like $2 to $3 or so. Love it!
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to have these now... Best lip product I've ever used. I get dry lips from my tooth paste , the wind, hot water... I get cracks I. The side of my mouth that makes painful to open my mouth wide and it takes forever to heal. This blam is everything... I've basically threw out all other lip balms... Esp those Maybelline baby lips I think those made my lips crack more or have some sort of reaction.
It's really hard to find Lypsyl... And rarely on sale. So far only some Walgreens sell these and in only two type original mint and camomile which I haven't tried. I can't believe there's other like vanilla and honey berry!!! I'm on the hunt now for those... Let me know where you got yours
May W.
May W.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only minty lip balm that does not dry my lips after applying it for a couple of hours. I feel like all the minty lip balms that I've tried so far seriously dry my lips and they become so chapped and disgusting like the EOS lip balm in the mint color BUT miraculously this one does not dry my lips and I'm so glad my friend recommended me this. It's lightweight but it works in moisturizing your lips. Def buying it again.
Marina O.
Marina O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fantastic lip balm. It is slick, but not too thin. It feels comfortable on the lips. It has a minty scent and tingle to it, which I personally enjoy. I wear a lot of matte liquid lipsticks, and this lipbalm is the perfect treatment after a long day of lipstick-wearing. In the morning I wake up to supple and hydrated lips! The packaging is kind of unique, too, so that is a plus.
Marie-Terese C.
Marie-Terese C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This formula is super moisturizing. Wear it at night to experience super soft lips in the morning. It never dries out, nor leaves your lips with any white residue. It is all-natural and has a pepperminty taste. Great all-seasons product. The only issue is, I am not sure how popular it is regarding being able to find it at a variety of different merchants like some other brands.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tullahoma, TN
I LOVE LIP BALM!!!! I have always been a die hard fan of Burt's Bees original balm. However, I recently saw a YouTuber recommend this brand. I tried it and I am converted. It moisturizes my lips and give them the minty tingly feeling I love. The product lasts a good amount of time and the price point is good.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really, really love this balm. I bought it after a Goth Youtuber recommended it in her lip care video, and I'm so glad I did! It penetrates well and when I put it on at night before bed, it stays on all night without wearing off. This has saved my lips, especially after wearing liquid lipstick all day!
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
I instantly fell in love with this lip balm. It has a wonderful smell and doesn't taste weird. It isn't super waxy or overly thick and it makes your lips look moisturized and a little glossy. It doesn't break off in clumps and it isn't sticky. It has become a staple to my makeup bag.
Janessa M.
Janessa M.
Where can I buy this? I found this on vacation at Walgreen's. I bought a few, fell in love with it, and now I can't find it where I live (I don't have a Walgreen's near me) What other national chains carry Lypsyl?
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Fort Hood, TX
I first found this stuff at Walgreens and now I can't find it at any of my local walgreens. Where else can I buy this from?
catrina w.
catrina w.
Liberty, MO
Does this product work fast?
Skye B.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonder if anyone has tried this product for super dry, red, chapped lips? Does it help- looking for something that will heal up the chapped skin and protect from future dry skin... prefer no menthol as that burns!
Dianna R.
Dianna R.
Sidney, OH
Does it work for winter time ?