Lypsyl Lypmoisturizer Honeyberry Sunscreen Lip Protectant SPF15 uploaded by Ellen H.

BY LYPSYL

Pure Swedish Beeswax & Organic Shea Butter Intense Protection. Pure Vitamins A & E. Coconut Oil. Made with Pure Swedish Beeswax, LypMoisturizer Original Formula Helps Moisturize, Soften & Protect Your Lips Naturally. With Over 100 Years in Swedish Lipcare, LypSyl Knows How to Bring Out Your Natural Beauty. Minty Flavor - Refreshes. Coconut Oil - Moisturizes. Organic Shea Butter - Heals & Protects. Vitamins A & E - Softens &. see more...

• I have the original lypsyl chapstick & I love it. Wha...1 Answers
  • Is this too waxy or is just me.3 Answers
Lypsyl Lypmoisturizer Honeyberry Sunscreen Lip Protectant SPF15
  • "This is by far the best lip balm I have ever tried! As much as I love my Nivea, I just can't go without this stuff. I have super dry lips, and they never get cracked or peel when I am wearing this...and my lips don't feel dry if I go several hours or so without putting more on. The scent is really nice, not a medicine smell...it goes on clear, so if you are wanting something that offers sheer pigmentation this isn't it, but its worth it! :)" in 3 reviews
  • "This is by far the best lip balm I have ever tried!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love it, i suffer from chronic dry lips and it is so irritating i had tried everything, until i came across this product it is wonderful." in 1 review
  • "My second favorite lip balm next to burst." in 1 review
  • "It keeps my lips hydrated and lasts quite a while." in 1 review
Ellen H.
Indianapolis, IN
Amazing chapstick! I’ve never used something that leaves my lips so moisturized! I am going to buy this time and time again. I love minty lippies.l and this component is so cute! Recommend this to everyone!!! Buy this!!!! LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer
Marí Z.
This is such a great product !! It has a wonderful light mint smell, but not over powering. It’s not sticky & glides so smooth on your lips ! It feels like you’re not wearing nothing at all !
member-60688
Awesome awesome awesome! This is by far my favorite lip balm. Leaves lips incredibly smooth soft and absolutely kissable. I have no complaints except that more stores need to carry this item! Try it if you haven’t already!
Victoria G.
Granbury, TX
Simone S.
Austin, TX
It does moisturize, and help protect from the sun, but this product is not as exciting as you'd think. After using this product for (5+) years, I've noticed a solid pattern of inconsistency in the formula. I'm not sure what was going on, but it was a nasty mess. Some tubes I've bought have made me break out in hives, while others simply moisturize! I don't need to play Russian roulette just for some lip protection!
Erin B.
Portland, ME
I purchased this product a couple of years ago and I have kept a tube in my purse since then. I have purchased this balm for stocking stuffers for all of my family members.

The product goes on smoothly and has a nice light taste. The container is great and is a better design than other balms.
pamela l.
Kimberlin Hgt, TN
I had such dry lips and nothing would help them. I tried every lip balm every chapstick different kinds and flavors and all of them didn't work for me. I saw a youtuber rave about this so I figured I had nothing to lose so I bought it. It is the best thing I have ever put on my lips and I will not buy another balm.
Roxanna M.
I had been looking for a product like this. I love it, i suffer from chronic dry lips and it is so irritating i had tried everything, until i came across this product it is wonderful. I recommend it to everybody. :)
LaShaundrea W.
I purchased the honey berry with the natural Shea butter & coconut oil & it is simple a-ma-zing!!! I love for my lips to be moist & soft, this really aids in it and also it's spf 15.
Olivia K.
Bluffton, IN
I love the scent on this balm, it is so sweet and tasty. I love everything about it. It keeps my lips super soft and it does its job. It is just hard to find in my area.
Lizbeth R.
victorville ca
Is this too waxy or is just me.
Hailey R.
Trafford , AL
I have the original lypsyl chapstick & I love it. What is the difference in this one? Where can it be purchased?