BY LYPSYL

Amy B.
This is the best lip balm I've ever used and nothing will every be good enough after trying this. It's soft when gliding on your lips, so there's no tugging. It has a tingly light mint with a hint of vanilla, which is one of my favorite combinations. It works so well.
AyJay C.
Auburn
This is an addictive product. I love this product to travel with, the product itself is amazing, but the shape of the tube is so much better than just the original circular shape. Love this and will repurchase over and over!
Suki L.
Austin, TX
This lip balm is THE BOMB! I think a lot of people miss this brand because it’s not common and I have only seen Walmart where it has it. It used to be only Walgreens but then they stopped selling it. I can put this product on lips once at night and the next day my lips stay moisturize for 12 hours
Angelina J.
Clinton Twp, MI
Obsessed with this stuff! Probably the only product I can use to moisturize my lips without either having a reaction or having it get gummy or gross. I probably have 10 ruves around the house as we speak because I hate it is I leave it at home. I recommend tbis stuff to everyone!
Sara E.
Wapello, IA
Hands down my favorite chapstick EVER. I have been using this for years now and there’s nothing better! It’s the only thing I’ve found that is cool on your lips and doesn’t burn at the same time. This will always be my go to.
Jenifer M.
Jacksonville
This is the best lip balm I’ve ever used. When my lips get they’re driest due to being outside or winter woes a few days of religious use and my lips are softer ten ever before. This has been my go to for a few months now and I can not recommend it enough!!!
Josalynn D.
Clinton Twp, MI
BEST CHAPSTICK IN THE WORLD. I love the packaging. Not too expensive at all. The i love the beeswax in it that give you a slight tingle. It’s the best chapstick ever and i would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Mak B.
Pensacola, FL
My ride or die. I absolutely CAN'T live without this lip balm! I'm a liver of liquid to matte lipsticks so my lips are constantly dry. I put it on in the morning and night and I'm good to go.
Jennifer L.
My a absolute favorite Chapstick in the whole wide world. Sent it all the way to Afghanistan with my boyfriend who used it every day there and the hot dry desert
Elizabeth K.
Simpsonville, SC
Great product! It's the perfect chapstick if you looking for a quick blast of moisture. I've had this product for what feels like forever and haven't even made a dent! Last forever and keeps my lips feeling soft!

Con: It does a have a very strong scent