by Lypsyl Lypmoisturizer

Lypsyl Intense Protection Original Mint, Lip Balm - 0.10 Oz / Pack, 6 Ea, 2 Pack ; UPC: 067990007907

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lypsyl Intense Protection Original Mint, Lip Balm - 0.10 Oz / Pack, 6 Ea, 2 Pack!
CT
Review for: Lypsyl Intense Protection Original Mint, Lip Balm - 0.10 Oz / Pack, 6 Ea, 6 Pack
This stuff is seriously the best! I discovered it a few years ago and have kept a tube on me ever since. The mint smell is very nice without being too overpowering. It also makes my lips feel moisturized without being too greasy.
Bloomington, IL
Lypsyl Intense Protection Original Mint, Lip Balm - 0.10 Oz / Pack, 6 Ea, 2 Pack uploaded by Rookiemums ..
Review for: Lypsyl Intense Protection Original Mint, Lip Balm - 0.10 Oz / Pack, 6 Ea, 3 Pack
This is my current favourite chapstick. It has a cute bee slider and this makes the application so easier. Its made of bee wax and is so smooth on lips. Loaded with vit A&E keeps my lips mpist and hydrated.
Charlotte, NC
Best lip protection that I have ever used. It’s very inexpensive to buy through Walmart. I’ve suggested and recommended it to all my friends. I often gift it too. Keeps lips soft, smooth and flake free
I cannot use anything else as this last the longest without feeling sticky. Others just dont last as long