BY LYPSYL

Created with pure Swedish beeswax, organic shea butter and vitamins A and E for long-lasting, deep-penetrating moisture and lip care protection. LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer™ helps moisturize, soften and protect your lips naturally. The unique one-hand slide allows for quick application. And, the oversize application tip ensures this ultra- light formula spreads evenly for better lip coverage. • Fresh minty flavor. • Not tested on animals! Find LypSyl at Drugstore.com, Walmart, Walgreens, and Rite Aid. see more...

• I have very dry and peeling lips, would this be the best ...1 Answers
  • Where is this sold? I can't find it at any of the big sto...1 Answers
  • Does this have any awkward taste to it?1 Answers
LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer
  • "A few days before I got my VoxBox my lips were feeling dry and barnacley and I actually ended up purchasing this just because I liked the packaging. When I opened it up and saw the bee you push up I thought it was ADORABLE. I love the way it feels on my lips and I have been constantly putting it on ever since. I was SO happy to see that it was in my VoxBox...it was a pretty neat coincidence because as I was buying it I had a fleeting thought of 'I know the last green VoxBox had a chap stick...wouldn't it be funny if mine has this same one"" in 107 reviews
  • "This is a great lip moisturizer. Great since fall is here now and starting to get cold and windy where I live it's great to have a moisturizing lip balm to keep your lips protected." in 82 reviews
  • "Not only is it natural- I love that it is slightly minty and the little bee used to slide the product up and down... What a super cute touch!" in 33 reviews
  • "First of all this lip balm reminds me of the original burts bees chap stick, but in my opinion the LypSyl is even better." in 29 reviews
  • "This chapstick provides good moisture to your lips and you feel like it lasts for a long time so you don't have to keep reapplying it too much." in 24 reviews
Ashley A.
Chattanooga
LypSyl is a gem! It can be hard to find, but I promise it is the best lip balm you will ever use. The product leaves your lips feeling slightly tingly and minty. It moisturizes my lips perfectly and lasts for a long time. It does not have a funky taste either.

You can find this product at Walmart if you look closely in the chapstick section. Unless you know what you are looking for, it can easily fade into the crowd of other chapstick brands. I have not found this chapstick anywhere else. I really wish more stores would carry it, because it is truly a great product!
Cayla M.
Coleville, CA
I love this chapstick! It does the trick on my lips every time! It lasts awhile also. It was a good price for the amount in each tube. It made my lips very smooth and kept them from getting chapped. I would recommend this.
Janisa Q.
This feels so cooling on your lips. It’s a thin formula and you can feel it sink it right away. It’s a little greedy feeling but I actually like the slip to it. It’s not sticky at all and I love that. I will keep buying, the scent is amazing.
Dorothy N.
San Jose, CA
I’ve been using this for 4 years and it’s honestly the best chapstick in the world. I keep repurchasing because it’s so moisturizing and I love the tingly sensation you get that’s similar to Burt’s Bees. I also like the size because it’s harder to lose!
Kelsey G.
Scottsboro, AL
Love this stuff! My lips are always super chapped, and for a while I was just using Vaseline on my lips, but it wasn’t doing the job anymore. This stuff is amazing and keeps my lips super hydrated! Only thing I’ve found that actually works wonders!
natalie h.
Oscoda, MI
I bite my lips, ALOT, because of anxiety. And while I'm working to stop that bad habit, my lips are damaged almost all of the time. Not alot of chapsticks help heal them. But this stuff is amazing! It heals them overnight and keeps the moisture locked in! The texture is smooth, it smells nice and the ingredients are great. I would definitely recommend!
Morgan H.
Portland, OR
I will never go back to another chapstick. Long lasting, ultra hydrating, a slightly glossy, slightly matte finish that looks natural and hydrated, tastes amazing, and doesn’t irritate lips. I’ve hooked so many friends on this and it really is perfect for every day use, alone or under lipstick.
Katelyn H.
House Springs
This is by far the best Chapstick I have ever used it lasts longer than any other brand I've tried and to me is better than Burt's. I carry one on me at all times and have one in just about every room in my house. I definitely recommend this and if you like Burt's give it a try!
Ellie A.
Richmond, VA
The best lip balm I’ve ever tried. Long lasting - can put it on before bed and can tell it’s sunken in when I wake up. Not greasy or sticky, and also has a really cute design (I love the bee!) I know some people have a hard time finding it, but it’s available at my local Walmart on campus!
Rikki W.
Guthrie, OK
Do you have dried chapped lips? Do you have a hard time finding the right chapstick that actually protects you lips? LOOK NO MORE, this intended protection keep your lips hydrated for multiple hours! I like the smooth ingredients and the size of the tube. It’s my go-to chapstick! LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer
Lisa S.
How good is it?
Angelique D.
Syracuse, NY
How long does it last? Like how many hours before having to reapply?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Which loca drugstores carry this?
Maria V.
Yakima , WA
Where can I buy this and does it work as good as Burt's bees or better ,??
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Where can you buy this at?