BY LYPSYL

Created with pure Swedish beeswax, organic shea butter and vitamins A and E for long-lasting, deep-penetrating moisture and lip care protection. LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer™ helps moisturize, soften and protect your lips naturally. The unique one-hand slide allows for quick application. And, the oversize application tip ensures this ultra- light formula spreads evenly for better lip coverage. • Fresh minty flavor. • Not tested on animals! Find LypSyl at Drugstore.com, Walmart, Walgreens, and Rite Aid. see more...

• I have very dry and peeling lips, would this be the best product ...1 Answers
  • Where is this sold? I can't find it at any of the big stores (Wal...1 Answers
  • Does this have any awkward taste to it?1 Answers
LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer
  • "Not only is it natural- I love that it is slightly minty and the little bee used to slide the product up and down... What a super cute touch!" in 33 reviews
  • "This product is by far the best I have found at repairing chapped lips and protecting them against so very harsh environments." in 33 reviews
  • "First of all this lip balm reminds me of the original burts bees chap stick, but in my opinion the LypSyl is even better." in 29 reviews
  • "This chapstick provides good moisture to your lips and you feel like it lasts for a long time so you don't have to keep reapplying it too much." in 24 reviews
  • "A lot of chap sticks often leave your lips feeling like they need more, but this one replenishes your lips like no other." in 18 reviews
Bailey B.
This is currently, since its starting to get super cold and dry outside, my must-have lip product, I have to have it on me at all times and apply it multiple times per day. Last week I found myself with horribly chapped lips and after the first day of using this is noticed they got so much better. Love how smooth it makes my lips feel, and how well it works!
Cayla M.
Coleville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this chapstick! It does the trick on my lips every time! It lasts awhile also. It was a good price for the amount in each tube. It made my lips very smooth and kept them from getting chapped. I would recommend this.
natalie h.
Oscoda, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bite my lips, ALOT, because of anxiety. And while I'm working to stop that bad habit, my lips are damaged almost all of the time. Not alot of chapsticks help heal them. But this stuff is amazing! It heals them overnight and keeps the moisture locked in! The texture is smooth, it smells nice and the ingredients are great. I would definitely recommend!
Vanessa H.
Apple Valley , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm actually so glad I tried this. My lips are always chapped and dry. My grandma gave this to me and tbh by the packaging I was a little put off. When I first put it on there was a bit b if a tingling warm sensation which I'm not sure if that's normal but anyways. It kept my lips smooth for hours with out reapplying.
Cami J.
San Tan Valley
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite lip balm! It’s not waxy, it provides awesome protection from dry, cold weather (I discovered it living in N.D.), and it lasts! I love using it under other lip products on days my lips are extra dry, as it rarely breaks down other lipsticks. The key is to apply it under, not over.
Lisa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fave lip balm. You can get it at most drugstores I think. I don't know why I picked it up on a whim, but I've bought about 2-3 tubes. I love putting it on before bed. Also there's a cool sliding thing on the side that pushes your balm up! Such an awesome product!
Seanna K.
Schenectady, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging is so cute and and easy to use. It is very easy to apply and it just glides on your lips. It has a strong mint scent which I personally love and it moisturises my lips very well and I would highly recommend to anyone.
Amy M.
Cleveland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Y'all! This stuff SAVED my lips! It's creamy and not sticky and it has just the right amount of sweet mint flavor without being overpowering. Did I mention that it's super affordable? Because it is!
Andrea T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get the worst chapped lips and this chapstick is the only one i’ve found that doesn’t dry my lips out. It really moisturizes them and keeps them protected. Would never buy another brand again!
Cecille W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My HG lip balm! Having chapped and dry lips, I've searched high and low for a lip balm that kept my lips moisturized but also didn't feel too oily or sticky on the lips. Lypsyl is my favorite brand of all time. I can't even count how many tubes I've been through already. The packaging is great, but the formula is even better. It glides on smoothly and my lips absorb it right away and it doesn't look or feel slimy on the lips. It's more of a "dry" balm if you know what I mean. It leaves your lips comfortable moisturized and feeling minty. I put this on before bed and in the morning, I always have soft lips. This also works amazing under liquid lipsticks and won't make your lipstick slide off. Since I can't find these at Walgreens or CVS drugstores anymore, I always get them at Walmart and stock up on them, just in case they're ever discontinued (I hope that never happens). I'm so happy I finally found a lip balm that works perfectly for me and I will never stop repurchasing this!
Lisa S.
How good is it?
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
How long does it last? Like how many hours before having to reapply?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Which loca drugstores carry this?
Maria V.
Yakima, WA
Where can I buy this and does it work as good as Burt's bees or better ,??
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Where can you buy this at?