BY LYPSYL

With Pure Swedish Beeswax™ Fast Relief ... Speeds Healing Unique natural healing complex with zinc, lysine, cleansing propolis & moisturizing Swedish Beeswax Instantly relieves pain & itching Soft Tip Applicator Caring For Lips Since 1905! The secret behind the LypSyl is pure Swedish beeswax, ultra light to spread evenly and penetrate deeply, for unsurpassed moisturizing and protection. And the innovative packaging is uniquely designed for quick and easy application at home, on the go, anywhere! Available in five formulations, each LypSyl formula was created for a specific lip care need. LypSyl has been the first choice of European lip care users for generations. The brand originated in Sweden over 100 years ago, with a name derived from Swedish to communicate the soothing and natural benefits of beeswax. For the American market, the product has been reformula see more...

Teresa G.
Boone, NC
By chance I purchased this product out of need for a good potent lip treatment. After using all products over the years, this product is the absolute best ever. Works pretty quick and with regular applications keeps lips soft and supple as any product should.
Love the light mint tingle.
Ana A.
Perfect moisturizer when you are suffering a cold sore on your lips...it has to be on my purse all the times. Highly recommended to eliminate the dry lips when you have the cold sore
Sheree h.
The cold sore rx I was using they discontinued, so I thought I'd try Lypsyl. It was so soothing on my lips. I found that it worked fast and didn't dry my lips out like the one I was using. The price is just right also. All good!
Emily G.
Kittery, ME
This is by far my most favorite lip balm of all time! I have one in every purse, drawer, car, pocket, etc. to ensure I have one to use at all times!