Lynx Africa Deodorant Bodyspray XL 200ml uploaded by Alaa eddine C.

BY LYNX - ANTI-PERSPIRANT

Lynx is one of the UK's top male grooming brands. Lynx XL Africa Deodorant Bodyspray combines coolly seductive fragrances and packaging with cutting- edge technology, to give guys serious pulling power. WARNING Extremely flammable. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions. see more...

Laleta N.
Loganville, GA
This product works good on my sons. It's the only spray that they use. I love the smell of it and it lasts long. I recommend it to everyone. I usually but it from Walmart. It's affordable.
Arielle A.
Fort Worth, TX
This product's smell is way too overhelming for my taste. I would not recommend if you don't want to smell like a HS locker room.
Yasmin J.
Broadheath close, Redditch
My teenage adoptive son is very sensitive, and very sweaty!. So it’s hard to find the right products for him, I’m a big fan of Lynx as it smells magnificent and is long lasting so there is non of that horrible teenage boy smell hanging around. He has a problem, it’s not that he doesn’t bath or shower. But this seems to be the only thing that keeps the smell at bay and the rashes away!. Thank you!
Chloe P.
My brother and boyfriend both love lynx Africa but I think it must be a man thing as I personally think it’s far too strong and you can constantly smell it. It’s not an awful smell is just always there! But clearly men like it so would recommend as a stocking filler or gift for any man in your life ☺️
Beth G.
Dundee, Angus
My favourite drug-store available brand to buy for my boyfriend. Lasts really well throughout the day!
Always smells so fresh. The scent itself can be quite over powering at first if too much is sprayed.
Really good price and the tins last quite a reasonable time. He loves them too!
James B.
Lynx Africa is by far the best smelling out of the lynx range.  It is really easy to spray, and leaves me with a long lasting, beautiful smell.  Great value for money.  No point buying expensive products when you can get this for so cheap!!!!!!!!!
natasha h.
My partner likes to use lynx’s but this is just to strong in scent you can smell all around the house and it’s very overpowering he definitely hasn’t repurchased since running out I would recommend trying some over scents first
Joanne H.
N, Clacton on sea
I know some people joke about receiving too many of these for Christmas, but I think this smells amazing. Africa is my favourite scent. I love it, I always buy this when I see its on offer.
Elishea G.
edinburgh
Just going to throw it out there that I use men deodorant and I’m obsessed with them, I prefer this over any deodorant even though it is for men but they last so much longer and they smell amazing, I sometimes steal my boyfriends when he isn’t looking
Lena E.
Bournville Road, Weston Super Mare
This is a really popular brand. The smell is amazing. Lynx’s no 1 deodorant for a man. My boyfriend wears it and says it doesn’t burn like other deodorants do. The smell isn’t too overpowering and lasts for a while even tho it’s sprayed in one of the most sweatiest areas on a man! Overall this is a go to product for any man to have.