BY LYLE'S

Lyle's Original Golden Syrup.

New.

Abram Lyle & Sons.

Sugar refiners.

Out of the strong came forth sweetness

All natural syrup for baking & cooking. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
connie p.
This is the best syrup in the world GREAT ON ICE CREAM ! pancakes, added as a sweetener. I can't find it in my area. They used to carry it in Sweet bay stores but Winn Dixie bought them out and they don't carry it. it's sad because this syrup is by far the best in the United States
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
I prefer Lyle golden syrup to maple syrup. It has a much thicker consistency to it and has a more toffee taste than maple syrup. Great for making cookies and granola bars too.
jackie e.
Muskego, WI
This is the only syrup i put on my waffles and pancakes its so sweet and good!
Alicia A.
Orpington, Kent
I honestly love golden syrup it is so yummy! I used this golden syrup whilst make my candy apples last week. I mainly used the product to create the classic candle apple flavour but warning do not add too much of this syrup as your candy apples won’t harden (I found this out the hard way, when I had to restart my mixture) . I used the squeezy bottle as opposed the tin as I found it much easier to pour out my desired amount! I definitely recommend this yummy product to make candy apples with. Tate & Lyle's Golden Syrup 340g (2 Pack)
Katherine D.
Golden syrup is one of my favourite toppings for pancakes! It’s so sweet and yummy! I also like to use it for baking flapjacks. It now comes in a squeezy bottle so it’s easier to get the amount you want instead of scooping out of a tin! A great product for anyone who wants to add a bit more sweetness to their breakfast, or dessert!
Sarah R.
Ontario, Canada
Oh my gosh. I can not live without this. My favorite. We use it to make falpjacks. A bit like a granola bar. And my kids love it on left over yorkshire puddings from Sunday dinner and pancakes. Def recommend trying it.