BY TATE LYLE

Lyle's Golden Syrup is a uniquely versatile, delicious syrup whose distinctive taste lends a very special flavour to foods and beverages. Golden Syrup is an excellent spread or glaze, a superb baking or cooking ingredient and a great topping. In our recipes or yours, your family will love it. Equal amounts of Golden Syrup can be used in most recipes in place of other liquid sweeteners (honey, corn syrup, molasses). see more...

Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
When I lived overseas, I could never find or afford maple syrup or corn syrup, but I still wanted to bake the items that I loved from back in the US. So, I hit upon this as a substitute and, for the most part, it's a good one. Not the maple flavor that I would really prefer, but it does the job and has a nice consistency when you use it warmed up as a topping for pancakes and waffles.
Dionne G.
New Bern, NC
Review for: Jar more...
OMG this tastes so good. I usually use it when I make cookies but sometimes I add it to my tea or coffee. It doesn't taste like sugar or honey. It kind of has a caramel taste to it but not so strong. Very delicious!!