Lyft uploaded by Sisto A.

BY LYFT, INC.

Millions of 5 star rides enjoyed! Try Lyft for a friendly, affordable ride whenever you need one. Just tap a button, and in minutes you’ll be picked up by a friendly driver who’ll take you to your destination safely and on time. In addition to an awesome pink mustache: • All Lyft drivers pass extensive background and DMV checks • Drivers are rated by passengers, only the highest rated drivers allowed on the road • Up to $1M excess liability insurance Lyft is the only service where your next friend could be in the driver seat. Install now and get your next ride with Lyft! — What people are saying about Lyft: “Lyft is the cheapest ride in the cities where it operates.” - Fortune “Many young residents have embraced Lyft as a cheaper, more reliable and, well, more fun way to get around the city.” - NY Times “Lyft is a real community — with both the drivers and riders being inherently social — making real friendships and saving money.” - Time "As a passenger based on our test, it was way easier to find a Lyft driver than a yellow taxi." - USA Today "Lyft announced Happy Hour, a feature that will give users discounts of up to 50% on rides" - LA Times — Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.

• does this work the same and equally good as uber? 2 Answers
  • I'm really curious what people think between lyft and uber? Which...7 Answers
  • is that a way to change the destination on a shared ride by using...1 Answers
Angela B.
Marquette
In my experience Lyft has been cheaper than Uber every time but gives the same quality of performance. Each ride has been reliable and I’ve never had to wait longer than 10 minutes for a driver to show up. I would recommend using Lyft when a ride is needed.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
Something weird always happens when I use lyft instead of uber. One time we got pulled over because the driver kept swerving around, another time my driver drove so fast I thought we were going to die. I’ve had some decent lyft rides but I think I’ll stick to uber they seem to vet their drivers better.
Kayla R.
Las vegas , NV
I am not a huge advocate for personal rides due to fear but I have to say every time I have ridden with lyft I have never had a problem. I love that the prices are always straight forward, you can share ride if you choose too and there is always a driver close by since it's an easy way to make extra money now a days. Who needs an expensive taxi when you can drive with lyft
Jodi A.
Kaneohe, HI
Techie Expert Level 1
LYFT IS AWESOME!!  I highly recommend it.

I usually recommend Lyft to my hotel guest when they need to get around town or get to the airport. It's much cheaper then a regular taxi and much quicker then a shuttle. I actually applied to be a lyft driver because it seems like easy side money.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Techie Expert Level 1
Definitely not as good as Uber it's just too complicated and if your a driver you don't get as much money as Uber also it takes forever to get a ride compared to Uber so definitely not worth the money and definitely did not meet my expectations
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Techie Expert Level 3
Lyft is great. I've had nothing but good drivers for my rides. Many people tell me that they are much more female friendly although I'm not quite sure how. I do feel more assured that Lyft does background checks for their drivers. I also find that they are a bit cheaper in comparison to Uber also. Only thing that does need an update is their app. I've had troubles here and there and the only way to contact them after a problem is via mail. No numbers or live chat to contact? It would make fixing problems much easier and quicker.
Kaleb F.
Boston
Techie Expert Level 1
I love Lyft so much more than the other ride sharing services. The drivers are more friendly, drive safe, keep their cars cleaner and better maintained, and get me where I am going quickly and for a fair price.

Life in Boston would be a lot worse without Lyft, especially on rainy or snowy days. I love being able to plan a date and never have to worry about parking because a car is only a few taps and a few minutes away.

The app is really convenient and intuitive and makes using the service really easy. The rides are fairly priced and affordable, and I love the in-app tipping so that I never have to carry cash with me.

I love Lyft.
Ashae A.
I love using Lyft. I always get picked up within 10mins. The drivers are so equipped with everything, they're so pleasant. I don't use it often but I had a driver once that had candy, bottlesssss of water and chargers in the front seat and back seat for almost every type of phone you could think of. The car smelled so clean and there was also wipes available. I really enjoy using lyft. I like the fact that I'm also able to tip the driver through the app and find out the cost of my ride prior to calling it.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
Lyft is very nice App, clean interface and even on a new york busy day the waiting time was not bad at all, I shared my ride and having a little chat before a busy work day its definitively a good addition to my day, I suggest to install the App and compare it to competitors like uber in that way you can have a better understanding of what lift can offer and what it can improve.
Stephanie V.
Techie Expert Level 2
As a college student that doesn't have a car, I have to rely on lyft or uber if I want to go anywhere off campus. I prefer lyft over uber hands down. The lyft app is so simply to use and very reliable. The time is usually pretty accurate and they give a good description of the car coming to get you and a picture of the driver. I personally think they are a little cheaper than uber and the app doesn't crash like uber either. If you need to get somewhere on time, definitely use lyft.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
I'm really curious what people think between lyft and uber? Which one's better/easier to use and which one is more reliable?
Zavier H.
does this work the same and equally good as uber?
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
is that a way to change the destination on a shared ride by using the App..?