MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowLychee

by Lychee

Package includes: ·20 pcs Makeup Brushes Kit( Color as picture ) ·Packed Safely in OPP Bag Set Contains: ▪1. Foundation Brush ▪2. Flat Eyeliner Brush ▪3. Angled Eye-Shadow Brush ▪4~8. Round Eye-Shadow Brush ▪9. Tapered Blending Brush ▪10. Angled High...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lychee 20Pcs Black Blending Foundation Eye shadow Eyeshadow Eyeliner Lip Makeup Brushes!
How would you rate this product?
Nery R.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Las usos muy frecuentes que utilizo mi maquillaje diario en el contorno de lis hijos
Jackeline B.
Anaheim , CA
Estas brochas son muy buenas! Tanto para las sobras como para el foundation! Mi favorita
mackenze M.
Westfield, IN
So amazing! I absolutely love them without a doubt! I would completely recommend them to anyone!
Monique R.
10512 Cartagena Ave SW
These brushes were great but not for very long... cleaning them was easy but then they started to fray and fall apart.... bummer 🤷‍♀️
Susie C.
There are so many varieties and sizes to choose from!! Each size are a fit for every single person.
Meagan T.
Theodore, AL
I love this product so much! The packaging is awesome. It makes my makeup look flawless!
member-b4d52
I think that this product is really good. It has a variety of different brush types. I would definitely purchase this product again. I also recommend this product, especially if you have very dry skin like me.
eyshila B.
quincy, boston
Lychee 20Pcs Black Blending Foundation Eye shadow Eyeshadow Eyeliner Lip Makeup BrushesLychee I love the lychee make up brushes l love so much it’s so good I really recommend!!
marriam O.
Wilmington, DE
Each of the brushes are so very gentle 🥰 Some of them are used for applying foundation, smaller ones can be used for blending eyeshadows 😊 Various sizes and forms serve different purposes. And what's the most important they are not gonna disappoint you🌺
Stephi M.
Las piedras
Es muy maravilloso no lo eh usado pero eh escuchado comentarios de q es muy buen producto. Me encantaría poder probarlo

Looking for your answer?