BY LXMI #88 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A deeply nourishing overnight treatment to hydrate dry, damaged skin and smooth visible imperfections with 100 percent organic Nilotica Reserve™ from the Nile Valley. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… This overnight facial treatment intensively hydrates skin with just a single, rare, cold-pressed miracle ingredient from the Nile Valley. Made of only 100 percent organic Nilotica Reserve LXMI's proprietary active this luxurious Balm-to-Oil skin savior melts upon application to soften skin's texture and brighten the complexion. Perfect for adventurous travel, harsh weather conditions, and after skin peeling treatments, and to soothe the symptoms of eczema and sensitivity, this buttery formula offers over 25 percent more essential fatty acids versus traditional beauty oils for an even, plump-looking, and comfortable complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates LXMI sources Nilotica Reserve from low-income women in the Nile Valley, paying them three times local wages for each harvest, as a means of alleviating global poverty. "Discovering Nilotica Reserve first changed my skin, then my life. This miraculous skin superfood inspired me to found LXMI. Today we go above and beyond to source the best quality Nilotica with unique terroir, for a noticeable difference on skin. Plus, I insist we source from women who desperately need opportunities to lift themselves up." Leila Janah, Founder "For an overnight treatment, I recommend applying this Melt in a pattern like the LXMI seal. This technique ensures that you cover all the right contours, and the facial massage stimulates skin for a natural glow. " Leila Janah, Founder This product is vegan, 100 percent naturally derived, a certified organic ingredient, free of gluten, cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and dermatologist approved. Research results: In expert grad

Buy on Sephora
Gabrielle L.
Elmhurst Twp, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As someone with really sensitive and dry skin (with eczema), this product has really been a god sent for moisturizing my face and lips for winter.

At first, I was surprised the package was so small...but it’s been about 2 months later and I still have a ton of this product! Definitely investing in the big jar next time, this product is completely worth it for those that need a fix for extremely dry and flaky skin on their face.
Elizabeth R.
Paramount, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wouldn't recommend this product before applying your makeup. It leaves your skin oily. If you want a dewy look then this is perfect. I like putting this on after showering, leaves my skin feeling really nice.
Sophia P.
Roxbury , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this and I love it. The oil doesn't feel greasy and the next day my skin looks so smooth and glowy. Even after washing it off, I love how my skin looks and feels.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase this?
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this hydrate and does.does . it leave your face oily
Lindsay D.
Is this greasy feeling?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this product for?