Beautycherimoya
LWS LA Wholesale Store CREAMY Gel Eyeliner & Brush Black Waterproof, Smudgeproof eye liner

by cherimoya

LA Wholesale StoreCHERIMOYA CREAMY Gel Eyeliner & Brush Black Waterproof, Smudgeproof eye liner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LWS LA Wholesale Store CHERIMOYA CREAMY Gel Eyeliner & Brush Black Waterproof, Smudgeproof eye liner!
Aldi B.
Mendoza
Sinceranente no eh probado este producto pero si se qje la marca tiene muy buena reputacion en mi pais... por eso me gustaría probarla
Francisca Andrea S.
Santiago
LWS LA Wholesale Store CHERIMOYA CREAMY Gel Eyeliner & Brush Black Waterproof, Smudgeproof eye liner uploaded by Francisca Andrea S.
Personally, I quite like all carbon based products. Especially for skin like mine (many imperfections, granites, black spots, etc). They help me a lot. What I use most are face masks, I have never used creams. It strikes me, they must be wonderful!
Ocampo J.
Concepción, Biobio, Chile
It meets the basic needs of the type of product, but it can improve even more in quality, color and make it a little more sticky to the skin, that's why I only give it four out of five stars but it has a good texture and is very manageable when applying the product due to the creaminess of the paste.
sely V.
Tijuana
La consistencia es cremosita & manejable al hacer tu delineado, lo único malo es que es un delineador que se corre, así que mancha arriba de tu párpado, pero igual el precio es económico

Looking for your answer?