LVX Runway Color Nail Lacquer - Lemondrop uploaded by Gabriela O.LVX Runway Color Nail Lacquer - Lemondrop uploaded by Savannah M.

BY LVX RUNWAY COLOR

LVX Runway Color Nail Lacquer - Lemondrop see more...

Gabriela O.
Not my favorite formula. It is quite patchy, sheer, and requires more than four coats. Even with so many coats it was still patchy. For the price I expected much more. I would not recommend this product. There are other polished out there that are more affordable and better quality.
Carrie P.
Altoona, PA
I received this in my Boxycharm subscription. I love the color. I just wish it was brighter. You also have to put so many coats on to achieve complete opacity. It is pretty durable though. It lasted for about 5 days before it started chipping. Overall it's a very good brand of nail polish.
Savannah M.
I'm so obsessed over these Summer Colors! LVX is a great brand! One coat is all you need! There formula provides amazing coverage! Highly recommend there nail polish!
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Got this polish in a box and i was pleasantly surprised. The color was beautiful. A very nice subtle yellow. Very springy.