BY LVX

Lvx launches the hottest collection by translating top runway colors based on emerging trends in high fashion. This superior long wear formula is ultra rich and creamy, chip resistant and has a smooth and high shine finish. Lvx is vegan, 5 free and cruelty free. All products produced in usa.

Buy on Jet.com*
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Review for: Haze more...
I received this nail polish in a Boxycharm box, and even though I don't wear nail polish a lot, I was excited to try this one. I really liked the color on, even though it's not something I'd normally reach for. The formula went on well and was very opaque with just one coat, even though I added two for good measure, along with a clear top coat. The color lasted on my toenails for weeks without chipping or wearing off on the edges, so I'd have to say this is a great brand!
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
This is the best nail polish I've ever used. It went on so smoothly and easily and didn't create weird lines like most polishes I've used do. My friend even thought I had gotten my nails done at a salon. I got mine in a boxycharm box and I would love to purchase a bunch, but $18 is so expensive for a nail polish! Also I don't like how when you take the cap off it's 2 separate pieces (so there's the screw top piece and the cover) and for $18, that's a little tacky for the packaging. Oh, it also stayed on very well, at least about a week without chipping.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I received my LVX nail lacquer polish in one of my subscription boxes. Until then I have never used the LVX line and let me tell you I am very impressed! I received a pastel blue color that is absolutely gorgeous! It went on very smoothly and dried very quickly! Which was very impressive! I plan on ordering other colors from the LVX line in the near future! The picture attached does not do it justice!
Leah A.
Maynard, MA
I subscribe to boxycharm and received the color Serene in my box last month. It's gorgeous. I typically lack the patience to paint my nails because of how long it takes to dry, but this formula dries so fast. The color I used is a little streaky on the first coat, but was fully opaque with the second coat. I'd give it 5 stars, but the cost and the streakiness bring it down a notch. If someone wasn't worried about cost, I'd definitely recommend them to try this brand of polish.
Lisa H.
Staten Island, NY
So easy to apply, and the color has great coverage. I only needed two even coats and they came out beautifully. I receive the Celeste color in my June BoxyCharm subscription box and I did not think I was going to like the color but man was I wrong. It's not too blue and not too purple which is gorgeous with gold.
Daniella E.
Excuse the manicure I gave myself in the picture but I was so excited to try the product out. I love this color, it's LVX in serene. This is with 2 coats. I didn't put a top coat on so it didn't last as long as it should have but it stayed on for 4 days with no chipping. I'd recommend it especially because it doesn't have a chemical smell and dries quickly.
Lia X.
I am IN LOVE with this brand of nail polish. If I could give it more stars I would! I received it in my boxycharm box subscription. I probably wouldn't have bought it otherwise because it's $18 BUT after trying it out I would definitely purchase it. It's sooo smooth, dries extremely fast and is so pigmented and I've gotten SO many compliments on my nails.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
I have gotten a few of nail polishes by this brand in my boxycharm boxes. When I saw the retail price of them, I told myself I'd never pay $18for a polish. Anyways, so when I actually tried the product, I was totally impressed. I just painted one nail to test the color. It was fully opaque in 3 coats and it lasted for weeks! And looked amazing. So yeah, now I totally love it lol
Amy R.
Rochester, MN
I got the LVX nail polish in Serene as part of my boxycharm box for the month of June. Loved the color, nice periwinkle blue in a modern bottle. Color is sparse and it took a good three coats to really get it to not show my nail bed color. Still, being a light color, i would want to try it in other colors before making a final verdict. I wouldn't buy it due to the price, though. 18.00 retail seems a bit high for what I got.
Katie M.
Shepherd, MI
I received the color Serene in a monthly subscription box and instantly fell in love with the color. However one day after applying the two coats that are recommended, the polish it began chipping. The light blue color, Serene, is very similar to a polish in the "Instant Dry" nail polish collection from Sally Hansen and in my opinion is much better quality. Because of the retail price and quality of the LVX nail polish I would not recommend this. Instead I would grab for the Sally Hansen polish at a much lower price.
Hilary B.
Columbia, SC
Does this last on your nails? Is it runny or does it have a good consistency?
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
What is your favorite shade for fall?