BY LUZIANNE

The Luzianne Tea bags are so simple, yet so satisfying. Luzianne Southern Tea blanes contain carefully selected tea leaves specially made for iced tea. Luzianne Iced Tea has been a Southern Tradition since 1902. Luzianne Family Sized Iced Tea: Specially blended for iced tea 100% natural antioxidants see more...

Kellie J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Born and raised in the south, this is the only tea bags that I will used to make sweet tea. You can’t go wrong with Luzieanne! There’s nothing more perfect than a nice pitcher of sweet tea and your family! Definitely a staple in my household!
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
Luzianne Tea makes THE BEST tea! It is the ONLY brand we buy and we are consistently asked by people who come to dinner what kind of tea we buy. When my husband makes a pitcher of tea, he uses two of these tea bags. I grew up drinking Mint tea, so when I make tea I use one Luzianne Tea Bag and 1 Bigelow Plantation Mint Tea Bag. Either way- it's the best tea you can buy. Lipton and off-brands don't compare!
Emily S.
Only brand of tea we buy. It has a great flavor and good price. We go through a gallon sometimes more a day. We put 2 cups of sugar in ours and its amazing!
Kait R.
Katy
I make tea at least 3 times a week, this is my go to brand. A family favorite and an amazing flavor. Not all teas taste the same. This one's better.
Cindy   .
Lewistown, PA
I use this tea strictly for iced tea. I has a great flavor and nice smooth taste. I recommend this to anyone that brews their own tea.
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
When i got to a lot of older peoples houses, i see this brand. I have never tried it but it must be good if so many have them,
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
In my opinion this is the best tasting tea you can buy. I've tried about every kind out there and this one was the winner
Brittany G.
Forsyth, GA
This is the best tea ever. It has great taste and it’s great quality. It’s not bitter and make the perfect sweet tea.
J E.
Columbia
Best tea I’ve ever had!!! I love it! Only tea my mom will make too. It’s the best tea to drink with food
Ashley W.
The best tea to use for tea punch, sweet tea and sun tea, all of my southern favorites!