BY LUZIANNE

The Luzianne Tea bags are so simple, yet so satisfying. Luzianne Southern Tea blanes contain carefully selected tea leaves specially made for iced tea. Luzianne Iced Tea has been a Southern Tradition since 1902. Luzianne Family Sized Iced Tea: Specially blended for iced tea 100% natural antioxidants see more...

Totally W.
Luzianne makes the best sweet tea, hands down. My mom used this brand growing up and I still use it as well. If you love good southern sweet tea, this is the brand to go with. It’s strong and delicious.
Amber B.
Mobile
I love Luzianne tea! I make a gallon of sweet tea everyday. I only purchase this brand! If taste much better than Lipton tea. I love tea, but it has to be sweet tea! I will always buy this brand! It is the best!
Naomi W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I remember my mom using this brand and her tea was always delicious so I switched from Lipton to this.I love how my iced tea taste now,will never buy another brand again.
Anna N.
My house has been buying this exact brand of tea bags probably since I’ve been born. We always use this to make a picture of iced sweet tea and love it. It has a great flavor and I will continue to use this tea even when I get my own place to live.
Kellie J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Born and raised in the south, this is the only tea bags that I will used to make sweet tea. You can’t go wrong with Luzieanne! There’s nothing more perfect than a nice pitcher of sweet tea and your family! Definitely a staple in my household!
Anna B.
Fort Worth , TX
I just love these tea bags they have that great taste that we all just love my kids love this tea so much I’m always buying this at a great prize from Walmart. I will definitely recommend this product to anyone else.
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
Luzianne Tea makes THE BEST tea! It is the ONLY brand we buy and we are consistently asked by people who come to dinner what kind of tea we buy. When my husband makes a pitcher of tea, he uses two of these tea bags. I grew up drinking Mint tea, so when I make tea I use one Luzianne Tea Bag and 1 Bigelow Plantation Mint Tea Bag. Either way- it's the best tea you can buy. Lipton and off-brands don't compare!
Emily S.
Only brand of tea we buy. It has a great flavor and good price. We go through a gallon sometimes more a day. We put 2 cups of sugar in ours and its amazing!
Kait R.
Katy
I make tea at least 3 times a week, this is my go to brand. A family favorite and an amazing flavor. Not all teas taste the same. This one's better.
Cindy   .
Lewistown, PA
I use this tea strictly for iced tea. I has a great flavor and nice smooth taste. I recommend this to anyone that brews their own tea.