BeveragesCoffee & TeaLuzianne
Tea Bags - Family Size, 24 ct

Luzianne Tea Bags - Family Size, 24 ct

by Luzianne

The Luzianne Tea bags are so simple, yet so satisfying. Luzianne Southern Tea blanes contain carefully selected tea leaves specially made for iced tea. Luzianne Iced Tea has been a Southern Tradition since 1902. Luzianne Family Sized Iced Tea: Specially blended for iced tea 100% natural antioxidants

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luzianne Tea Bags - Family Size, 24 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Emily L.
Charlotte, NC
Luzianne Tea Bags - Family Size, 24 ct uploaded by Emily L.
This is the best sweet tea brand! When you live in the south sweet tea is not just a staple, it's a way of life. It's a good conversation on your front porch in the summer breeze. Great flavor too! Ain't nothing like a cold glass of sweet iced tea on a hot summer day. You can always find these in my pantries.
Totally W.
Luzianne makes the best sweet tea, hands down. My mom used this brand growing up and I still use it as well. If you love good southern sweet tea, this is the brand to go with. It’s strong and delicious.
Tina Y.
Dothan, AL
Luzianne is my favorite brand of tea. It is the perfect flavor to me, strong but not overly strong. I haven't purchased any other brand in a LONG time. This is my go to brand! Consistent packaging, easy to spot. It's a staple in my pantry. Definitely recommend!
Teresa C.
Columbus, GA
I just have to have my Luzianne tea! I believe that it's the best when it comes to making homeaid, sweet, iced tea! If I don't have Luzianne, my go to tea is Lipton! They are both good!
Felicity W.
Luizianne tea is so good! I love the tasted of this brewed tea. It definitely meets my expectations! It brews easily, comes in a great box that's easy to store. I am a repeat consumer and will continue to buy this kind of tea. My family loves it as well!
Kathy G.
Campton, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand of iced tea. I usually try to find it with lemon flavor, but if not, I use fresh lemon slices. This tea is not too sweet or too bitter. It’s excellent iced tea.
Carrie I.
Hunter, KS
We drink a lot of sweet tea and the best tea is luzianne I remember drinking luzianne when I was little and I still make it for my family
Savana C.
Bluff City, TN
We always have a gallon of home brewed tea in the fridge at home and this is the only tea i will use to make it. I absolutely love the taste and the price is great.
Jessica M.
I think it is okay but I'm from the south, the sweeter the tea the better. I use more sugar with this one. It is a strong brew too. Luzianne® Iced Tea
Taira F.
Atlanta, GA
Best tea for sweet tea in my opinion. I prefer this over Lipton. Family size bags makes it easier to make a full pitcher of tea for the week.

Looking for your answer?