BY LUZIANNE

Comes in special flow tea bags with four brewing sides instead of two, so more water flows in and more flavor flows out see more...

Buy on Walmart
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
The perfect size tea bags for a glass of tea, or for a gallon of tea. They always brew with a full and rich flavor
Samantha D.
Foristell, MO
Now my family and fiancé family are big tea drinkers, I mean we go through about 4 pitchers a day at least. so I dared to try this to see what they thought and they loved it. we normally use a perculator to heat the water and tea bags and then add cold water to that but you just add a cup or two of sugar and you have perfect sweet tea. then in the winter you can always make yourself a nice cup of hot tea to warm you up after being our in the cold and snow
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
Luzianne tea is the absolute best to make sweet tea with. Yes, by that one statement I'm sure everyone now knows I'm a born & raised Southern girl. I use this exact box. If anyone wants to know how to make real sweet tea see below:
5 regular Luzianne tea bags.
Bring 2 or 3 cups of water to a rolling boil.
Add the 5 tea bags in the boiling water.
Remove from fire and set aside to steep.
After steeping for 5/6 minutes, pour 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cups of water to a tea pitcher.
Pour the tea straight from the pan into your tea pitcher at the same time stirring the sugar. I normally start adding cold water from the faucet until a gallon is filled.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
This is my favorite brand of tea! I drink a lot of hot tea, and the Luzianne tea bags never bust. I love the taste and so does my Grandfather. I use these with my tea kettle, and I add about 5 bags per use. I also leave the tea on low until it's gone. The bags never bust!!!
Jamie A.
This is my go to tea or iced tea! I typically buy the larger bags, so I don't have to use as many and when I make a pitcher of tea. It has a great flavor and is always fresh. Compared to store brands, the price is very reasonable as well!
TeeKay H.
Mexico, MO
This is one of my favorite sweet tea brands. I have an allergy to several different brands, but this one doesn't hurt my stomach at all. Even better? The price and quality are awesome. It always has a low price.
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
I love this brand!! In the south we love our sweet tea! This is great hotnor cold but cold sweet teabis my favorite! I definitely recommend this brand! Something about it makes me feel right at home!
Courtney B.
Mulvane
This is the only brand you'll ever need to buy! The taste is seriously perfect! I pick mine up at my local Walmart and the price is great. If you're a tea lover I definitely recommend you try this tea!
Tina W.
Mesa, AZ
Really pretty bland and tasteless. There are 100 other brands with more flavor and zip than this. If you're someone that prefers a really mild tea though, it may be ok.
Kayla C.
Nashville, TN
This is something that I've seen in my grandmother's house, my mom's house, and my own. It's a great tea and an even better SWEET tea!
Jerrica M.
Kailua, HI
Do the tea bags stay fresh in this big of a pack?
Madi R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
How would you compare this to Lipton?