BY LUZIANNE

At luzianne we take the extra steps to deliver authentic southern iced tea refreshment. That's because every bottle of luzianne tea is made the right way--with 100% natural brewed tea from real luzianne tea leaves, clear artesian water, and pure cane sugar. So slow down and enjoy the clear, smooth, refreshing taste of luzianne, the authentic southern iced tea. see more...

Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
You guys, if you LOVE iced tea, especially sweet tea, you absolutely need to try this!!! Luzianne tea is a favorite of people living in the southern states, and its SOOOO good in this bottled version. I used to boil several tea bags on the stove, add a couple of cups of sugar and cool it off in the fridge for hours before I could drink or serve any to guests. This is ready to go and tastes perfect!
Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
In the south we love our sweet tea. This is one of my favorites because it is not overly sweet and still has a nice black tea flavor to it. So it isn't as rich as brands like milos but I like mine to have a nice tea flavor with my sugar.
Dawn P.
Mount Pleasant, IA
Lucian new Sweet Tea tastes the most like fresh brewed iced tea. but without all the hassel of making it at home. love it
Carmen L.
This tea is very good. It is very sweet. Although I don't find it tastes like fresh brewed tea I still like it.
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX
I usually use this brand even making tea but if I want something for on the go I buy these. great taste
Chelsea R.
Great brand of iced tea! Not a fan of pop so this defiantly fills in. It's so delicious😊
Isabel D.
This sweet tea is the most amazing drink I love it no weird after taste witch I love