Luzianne® Pour-n-Stir™ Sweet Tea Liquid Iced Tea Concentrate 6-1 fl. oz. Pouches uploaded by sharee b.Luzianne® Pour-n-Stir™ Sweet Tea Liquid Iced Tea Concentrate 6-1 fl. oz. Pouches uploaded by Kathryn B.

BY LUZIANNE

With artificial sweetener. see more...

sharee b.
Very neat how they came up with the packaging and made this container very convenient while away from home! I love Luzianne tea, the taste is great I did add a little spenlda to it but you don't have to add I just like extra sugar in my tea! But this is great for traveling you can just throw in your purse or luggage!
Debbie M.
Leonardtown, MD
I tried this over the fourth of July and fell in love with it. It is pricey, but the taste is worth it. I wish they would add more containers in their box. It has a nice sweet tea flavor. Not overwhelming. I would buy this again because the pitcher is empty in one night. It's that good.
Meagan R.
Ltl Torch Key, FL
I got this as a sample in my pinchme box and it was pretty delicious. I'm a pretty big tea drinker so I'm kind of picky but this was really tasty. I wasn't expecting a pour & mix to taste that good. A definite 5 out of 5 stars.
Elizabeth M.
Mount Juliet, TN
Being a southern girl, I had to add more sugar to make it taste drinkable. still having trouble with the oh so present artificial sweetener flavor. Got these free with a coupon but i probably wouldn't pay for it. Making sweet tea is just too easy to tolerate the flavor.
Mary H.
I received a sample of this in my pinchme box and probably would not have purchased it before trying it. My family loves brewed sweet tea, and this tastes almost like brewed but is so convenient. I like that you just have to pour and stir! I will definitely be purchasing more of this.
Kathryn B.
Universal Cty, TX
I was really unsure about these and thought it was going to taste horrible but surprisingly it tastes really good. Not as good as home made sweet sun tea. But worth the buy if using for a party of something.
Megan K.
Great for in a pinch drink making or when you have to make lots of tea. A little fake tasting but great for people looking for a sweet tea taste without the calories or sugar!
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this and liked it quite a bit. It was easy to make and tasted delicious. I was not expecting that coming from such a tiny package, but was pleasantly surprised.
Felita R.
Kissimmee , FL
I had received a sample from Pinchme. And I must say that the tea had the right amount of sweetnees to it. But i could do with out the artificial sweetener after taste.
Amber P.
I received this product in my pinch me box. My boyfriend really enjoys in the liquid form and I have always tried the bag form of this brand. My family is always wanted to try the liquid form said the other day we were trying we added one pouch into one half gallon of water and ice I like my sweetie with a lot of sugar and this feeling just didn't give me a number which he maybe because I like it with a lot of sugar I had four tabs to 2 1/2 cups of sugar and 1 gallon of tea. I feel like it is a pretty good product and my boyfriend tell me if I didn't give it a father that he was going to hurt me and told me that he's been using this since it came out and that is exactly what it says on the package and that he would recommend anybody try it before you buy.