Luzianne® Iced Tea uploaded by Devin H.

BY LUZIANNE #39 in Iced Tea

Luzianne Specially Blended Iced Tea, 12 oz: Comes in special flow tea bags with four brewing sides instead of two for more tea flavor Family size tea bags are specially blended for an authentic Southern taste see more...

Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Other more...
They are on the pricey side of things but when you can't find Lipton sweet tea in k cups form this is what I get. I get the Luzianne sweet tea in k cup form. The taste is great. I don't get these a lot because Lipton is what I normally use and it's been in stock at my store. I would recommend this tea to anyone!
Heather M.
Scottsboro
This is always my second choice of tea.. it doesn't have a strong tea taste it just taste amazing . Plus I mean who doesn't like getting there favorite tea local .. and for the price. It's perfect for the whole family.
Kayla J.
Polk City, FL
Review for: Bags more...
This tea has the best flavor out of all other tea bags I have tried. Luzianne is definitely my favorite and I could drink it all day every day. Just 2 tea bags to a gallon of tea and a cup of sugar makes it perfect! Also very affordable!
Emily S.
Review for: Bags more...
If you are from the south you already know that luzianne is the only way to make deep, delicious, truly southern sweet tea. It’s in every grocery store from here to Honolulu and the price is always great. I step about 4 bags (again, because it’s best deep) and then pour it over one cup of white sugar and one cup of brown sugar. This. Is. The. BEST!
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
Review for: Bags more...
This is my favorite tea to make sweet tea with! It tastes delicious and everyone in my house loves it! I make it using the Mr. Coffee Fresh Tea Iced Tea Maker and it comes out perfect each time! Two cups of sugar and I have to make more every single day! It is a favorite in this house and it’s super affordable! I will definitely continue buying this tea!
Allison D.
Florida
Luzianne iced tea is one of the best tea brands out there. Great value and great taste. I like buying these in bulk because we make a lot of sweet tea in my house! Highly recommend!
Tabitha R.
Review for: Bags more...
This tea is a major stable in many southern homes. Here in the Deep South we love our sweet teas on hot days.

I love nothing better than sitting on a porch with a ice cold pitcher of this tea on a hot day. What’s even better is the taste! It’s very refreshing.

I highly recommend this tea to any tea drinker.
Nanny W.
Waterloo
Luzianne tea is a favorite of Louisiana's best. My family is from louisiana and going to visit in those hot summers a ice filled glass of this tea with a lemon wedge was to die for.
April H.
Classic sweet tea. I prefer this brand to store brands and other name brands. Comparable in price to other competitors. Made tea for Thanksgiving and I will always use this brand for life. Would recommend to all my friends and family.
Lauren D.
Review for: Iced Tea more...
This is THE BEST iced tea of all time. This tea is so flavorful. It’s the only iced tea I’ll drink. It’s hard to come by unless you order it online. I wish it was more widely available because it’s so good.
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
How do you brew your tea bags?