BY LUZIANNE

Authentic Southern iced tea--it's so simple, yet so satisfying. It leaves you reinvigorated and refreshed. At Luzianne, we know refreshment is something on which you should never compromise. It's why we carefully select tea leaves from across the globe and specially blend them for iced tea. Since 1902, our family company has been taking the extra steps so you can enjoy the clear, smooth, refreshing taste of Luzianne from one glass to the next. And once you've taken a sip of Luzianne, we believe you won't settle for anything less. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Meagan H.
I tried this tea a while back when I decided to reduce the amount of caffeine I was taking in on a daily basis. The flavor of this tea is better than any other I have ever been able to find.
Brooke E.
Love this stuff! Super easy to make and its decaf so you don't have to worry about drinking it too late.
BRENDA B.
CALEDONIA, MS
I usually have to add an extra tea bag to make my iced tea stronger and this brand doesn't cloud up.
Symone M.
Centreville, VA
Foodie Expert
This tea is okay. Low quality not the best taste. I think you could find a much better brand