BY LUZIANNE

Authentic Southern iced tea--it's so simple, yet so satisfying. It leaves you reinvigorated and refreshed. At Luzianne, we know refreshment is something on which you should never compromise. It's why we carefully select tea leaves from across the globe and specially blend them for iced tea. Since 1902, our family company has been taking the extra steps so you can enjoy the clear, smooth, refreshing taste of Luzianne from one glass to the next. And once you've taken a sip of Luzianne, we believe you won't settle for anything less. see more...

Sarah L.
Kentwood, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Our family uses Lipton decaffeinated tea because my two-year-old loves tea. It's natural there's no harsh chemicals or extra sugars. We definitely have to stick to decaffeinated for right now. Luzianne® Decaffeinated Iced Tea Family Size 48 ct. Bag.
Julie Y.
Norman
We started using decaf tea a couple of years ago. My family honestly hasn’t complained about it being decaf and the I cannot tell a difference in the taste. And we drink about a gallon of sweet tea a day.
Meagan H.
I tried this tea a while back when I decided to reduce the amount of caffeine I was taking in on a daily basis. The flavor of this tea is better than any other I have ever been able to find.
Jennifer H.
Conway, AR
This is my family's tea of choice. I grew up drinking this tea. My kids can tell if I run out of it and can't find any. They refuse to drink the other brands.
lindsey r.
This is the only tea that I buy. It taste so good. I am from the south so we add a lot of sugar to make sweet tea with this.
Sarah K.
I’m super picky about my sweet tea and luzianne is the only tea brand that I use. Makes a great pitcher of tea!
Brooke E.
Love this stuff! Super easy to make and its decaf so you don't have to worry about drinking it too late.
BRENDA B.
CALEDONIA, MS
I usually have to add an extra tea bag to make my iced tea stronger and this brand doesn't cloud up.
Symone M.
Arlington, VA
This tea is okay. Low quality not the best taste. I think you could find a much better brand