BY LUZIANNE

Kendra H.
Marion, OH
Love tea so much and right now in the summer months I love to make sum tea
Amelia S.
Fort Worth, TX
This tea is amazing! Wether making sun tea or brewing it on the stove, it always comes out nice and strong. I make it into iced sweet tea, and it is the best! It has a beautiful dark color to it as well. There is nothing beter!
Anna W.
Stedman, NC
I could go on for days about Luzianne decaf tea!! This is the best to me. I grew up on this and there is no other tea in my opinion that taste like it! It's not to strong and not weak either!! Add some sugar to it when you make it and it's on point "yep I'm from the south" lol
Georgia P.
Brighton, CO
I love love love this tea! I can no longer drink caffeine and they have managed to keep the same great taste in this tea!
Courtney D.
Stanford, KY
I love tea and I must say this is by far my favorite brand! I always add sure but sun tea is my favorite and this is my favorite brand
Emily S.
Luzianne has always been a family favorite of mine, and the decaf tea has no taste difference, and still gives me that satisfying sweet tea without keeping me all jittery. I love it, and you will too.
J T.
Newnan, GA
Best sweet tea ever! Very crisp and refreshing. I like it cold and sweet with a lemon slice! This has been a favorite since childhood!
Samantha S.
Favorite brand of of tea, tastes really nice especially chilled, I love it hot for fall/ winter weather.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
I always enjoy a good cup of iced tea made with luzianne decaf tea. I prefer decaf because the kids like tea also and I'd rather not give them caffeine.