BeautyFragranceFragrance for Herdo lce&gab bana by amazon89beauty
Luxury Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana EDP For Women 16 Oz Perfume Spray for women

Luxury Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana EDP For Women 1.6 Oz Perfume Spray for women

Luxury Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana EDP For Women 1.6 Oz Perfume Spray for women New

DOLCE & GABBANA; DOLCE; Eau De Parfum Natural Spray; Full Size 50 ml / 1.6 FL.OZ.; Factory Sealed In Plastic. Brand New In Retail Box. UPC - 737052746890

How strong is this scent and does it have a bit of a sweet smell to it or just plain florally clean? Luxury Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana EDP For Women 1.6 Oz Perfume Spray for women ?
Does anyone know if this perfume is a good light smell for summer?
Is this fragrance super fruity and does it last long on the skin?
Start your review of Luxury Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana EDP For Women 1.6 Oz Perfume Spray for women!
Alina T.
Logansport, IN
Luxury Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana EDP For Women 1.6 Oz Perfume Spray for women uploaded by Alina T.
Purchased at: Macy's
I need this perfume in my life again😭😭😍👌🏽👌🏽so perfect!! This was one of my favorite fragrant to wear !! Unfortunately I finished it haha I wear it after every shower; for every occasion . This perfume would boost up your confidence for sure walking in a room full of people...no doubt you're getting all kinds of complement 💓💞🔥
Elena P.
Luxury Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana EDP For Women 1.6 Oz Perfume Spray for women uploaded by Elena P.
I absolutely love this smell. It is fresh and simple, also sweet and flowery, but not too much. It is my go to perfume for work. I bought it for the first time and might buy it again once I run out of it, if I don't find anything new I like. And the price is reasonable.
Danielle K.
Lugoff, SC
Luxury Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana EDP For Women 1.6 Oz Perfume Spray for women uploaded by Danielle K.
My absolute favorite scent, it's fresh & sweet. I'm not a perfume enthusiast so I'm not sure about base scents & all that but the first time I tried this I knew i loved it. I got a million of the little tiny perfume samples from Ulta & Sephora so I've smelled so many different ones & this is still my go to.
Sondra R.
Napa, CA
Luxury Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana EDP For Women 1.6 Oz Perfume Spray for women uploaded by Sondra R.
soft and feminine scent of white flowers. Freshness of neroli leaf together with papaya flower open the composition making an introduction to the heart that dominates with white amaryllis, narcissus and white water lily. The base is soft with cashmere and musk.
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
Purchased at: ULTA
A new fragrance by Dolce & Gabana, it comes in a great bottle centered for a younger generation. The scent is also with it's fresh bouquet of white flowers. It has a delicate scent that isn't overpowering though. They really made a good scent without any room for improvement.
Ruth G.
Bixby Knolls
Amazing have smelled it before never bought it saving my money to buy it sometime soon .
Meruyert D.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Macy's
One of my summer perfume. Very floral, fresh and clean. Smelling the same from beginning to end, which is perfect.
sandra C.
San Antonio, TX
Luxury Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana EDP For Women 1.6 Oz Perfume Spray for women uploaded by sandra C.
Yes 🙌🏻 this perfume is a must it is a floral scent but overall amazing 🤩 it’s not to strong it’s soft scent
Leisa J.
This is my favorite go to perfume. You can wear it everyday, for occasions and etc. it has a nice clean, floral scent that is not overpowering. I am not a fan of floral scents but I do love this perfume because it’s not as strong.
Alba P.
Temecula, CA
Luxury Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana EDP For Women 1.6 Oz Perfume Spray for women uploaded by Alba P.
Justamente hoy lo probé y me encantó. Tengo dos horas que me puse una prueba en mi mano y a pesar de haber lavado mis manos ya varias veces el olor sigue ahí. El aroma es exquisito para mi gusto. Otro más para mi colección de perfumes favoritos.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...