Luxor Professional Style 1 Pound Bobby Pins Jumbo Size - Rubber Tips Model No. 5155BK Black uploaded by Laurie K.

BY LUXOR

Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Really cool product lol there is not much to say about Bobby pins. They hold your hair in place very well, they always come in handy. These jumbo size ones are great for people who have thicker hair.
Janel K.
Saint Paul, MN
Did not like this style of bobby pins, the ones with waves helps hold my hair way better than these. I would need about four to hold my hair up, has no grip and it just slips right out of my hair.
Laurie K.
I absolutely LOVE these bobby pins!!! They have revolutionized my bun game. I have quite a bit of hair and it's quite long but all it takes is four pins and I am good to go all day!