BY LUXOR PROFESSIONAL

Buy Luxor Professional Hair Brushes Combs - Give your hair the lift it longs for. Wrap this brush around your hair, blow dry it, and watch it unravel into voluminous, gorgeous hair. Citrus brushes are specially designed with ergonomically shaped handles. Each Citrus Brush handle is made from orange wood because of its resistance to all types of chemicals. Each tuft of carefully selected boar bristle is reinforced with specially rounded nylon strands. The nylon strands are no longer than the boar see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amy C.
This is my blowing out my hair brush. It is a great brush for blowing out my hair as it is very large and round. It has many bristles to catch all the hair. Great handle that doesn't get in the way when using the hair dryer. Wish it was more light weight since it takes me so long to blow out my hair my arm hurts by the end.
Kirstan T.
Trussville, AL
I use a round brush everyday to style my bangs. I like this brush because it is smaller, without being to small that you don't get any volume from it.
Maya P.
THis big boar brush is a great tool when I want to blow out my hair. It brushes out my hair smoothly and gives me maximum volume.
Lily-Mae S.
West Midlands
I have this particular brush and I use it on a day to day bases when I come out of the shower as it is helpful to get rid of tangles in your hair in my opinion. But also I do recommend this brush because when it does it's job it hardly hurts my scalp. But I do recommend this particular product.
suzana c.
Qualquer benefício é grande, mas este pincel é um dos melhores que têm em sua linha! Funciona perfeitamente com seus pós e ruQualquer benefício é grande, mas este pincel é um dos melhores que têm em sua linha! Funciona perfeitamente com seus pós e rubor.bor.
tenaxi De Jesus  R.
Venezuela, Valencia
Estos cepillos son una maravilla cuando tienes mucho cabello y ademas lo tienes largo estos cepillos dan muy buen agarre y te dejan el cabello hermoso son perfectos para secar con secador de cabello