BY CHI

This functional and stylish round brush from luxor pro helps untangles and straightens hair while massaging the scalp and activating blood cell circulation. Distribute the hair's natural oils from root to tip while pins gently stimulate the scalp. see more...

Alana S.
This is one the best brushes I’ve tried. It leaves my blown out hair softer and less frizzy than other hair brushes. It’s also a good size and the round shape makes it great for blowouts with volume. Works well.
Andria R.
HANCEVILLE, AL
This Luxor Pro Ceramic Thermal round Brush is great for building body in fine hair. I bought it at TJMaxx .I use it on special occasions. It combs through your hair without tangling your hair. Makes your hair feel smooth and silky. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
This brush is amazing for drying your hair without giving a lot of heat, it will make your hair totally straight and not freezy at all, I have been using this for over 2 years now and it is amazing! I won't blow dry my hair without this tool! 100% recommended
Machala H.
Ludowici, GA
As a stylist, I'm particular with my round brushes. I have to say, chi makes the best brushes! Always my number one go-to for round brushes!