BY LUXOR

About Luxor Located in northern Illinois, Luxor designs, distributes, and markets an extensive line of quality specialty furniture for offices, schools, libraries, health care, and automotive facilities. These high-quality, cost-effective products improve workplace efficiency, performance, and productivity. Luxor's diverse product line includes mobile equipment tables, computer workstations, television mounting systems, book trucks, and more to keep your supplies organized and mobile. Each product is crafted from durable materials and is backed by a generous lifetime guarantee. Luxor is continually assessing the ever-changing needs of the workplace and developing new, innovative products to address these needs. Use these versatile products for a variety of applications to improve the comfort of your work environment. Industrial chrome-plated steel and canvas cart Large removable bag with hook-and-loop fasteners Three divided 11- x 21- x 23.5-inch compartments 2.5-inch casters with bumpers; 2 locking Load capacity: 55 lbs. Dimensions: 22L x 36.5W x 36H inches see more...

cynthia f.
I would love to have this. I had something like it but it had 3 mesh bags and it was hard to stay together but this one looks very effective and not dissaponting. its not very expensive and it lasts a long time. i would recommend it
Chelan H.
My husband and I love industrial laundry cart. It is sturdy and functional! It fits perfectly right in our bathroom too so when we shower, we can just throw our dirty clothes right into the bin!
Michelle B.
Apex, NC
I love it! It is sturdy and makes doing laundry so much easier as you sort your clothes when putting them in the hamper.
Cretia B.
When I first moved out on my own, this was very helpful. It helped keep the color, whites and towels separate and laundry a lot easier. Now, I just use multiple baskets.
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
I love this it make my life so much easier for daley uses it not just a laundry cart for me its my house cleaner