MakeupLuxie
Smokey Eye Brush Set

Luxie Smokey Eye Brush Set

by Luxie

Achieve a bold eye look with our Smokey Eye set. These 4 synthetic eye brushes will help you create the perfect smokey eye and an array of eye looks you desire.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luxie Smokey Eye Brush Set!
Samantha S.
I love Luxie brushes! They are amazing brushes so soft and they make applying makeup so much easier. I recommend trying this brands brushes.
Ashlyn G.
Luxie is the best brush set. The bristle are very soft easy to clean. This is my go to for brushes.
Rachel H.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I really like Luxie Brushes. They are great synthetic brushes. This is a nice set of eye brushes. I wouldn’t pay the retail of $35. The brand website has tons of great sales. I purchased mine earlier this year for $15. For that price you can’t beat the price and quality. I generally prefer natural hair brushes, although I like have synthetic ones in my collection also. I recommended Luxie brushes to all friends.
gabriela C.
Surrey, BC
Luxie Smokey Eye Brush Set uploaded by gabriela C.
set of 4 practical eye brushes simple but cute design good quality of soft hair brushes 2 are perfect for blending, another for marking or determining the area, one can be to cut basin or apply concealer I liked them I highly recommend them Luxie Smokey Eye Brush Set

Looking for your answer?