BY LUXIE BEAUTY #31 in Makeup Brush Sets

What It Is For: For everyday makeup application for face contouring or blend.

How To Use: With each brush blend, highlight and contour for a defining look and natural application.
Luxie Feature: Each brush is cut to precision in order to perfectly apply products to the natural contours of the face

• What is your favorite luxie brush?14 Answers
  • the quality of these brushes is good girls2 Answers
  • Is this brushes are worth the money, does it do the job right? Ar...5 Answers
Malia R.
Luxie Beauty is a global brand in makeup brushes, for more than 8 years they have offered a wide variety of high quality synthetic bristle brushes made by hand with hypoallergenic, vegan and cruelty-free materials.
It is a super soft brush, it blends very well the shadows, when compared with the Chinese brushes that I have I noticed that it does not pick up the shadows leaving them dusty and spreading it around the eye when applying, the Luxie brush the product that picks up it applies it leaving good pigmentation without dropping so much product on the eye.
Shanti R.
I absolutely love Luxie brushes brand. The brushes are so soft, vegan-cruelty free, hypoallergenic and of very good quality for a reasonable price. I purchased separately because I wanted certain brushes. You can purchase as a set or individual brushes. You can use liquid, powder and cream products they blend very well makes application super easy and each brush has a description of what the brush is intended for.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
These brushes are my life!!! I️ use them on clients, and myself daily. They’re so easy to use and cleaning them is simple! The softness feels amazing on the face. I️ would definitely recommend these! I couldn’t live without them! I can’t stress enough how amazing these are!! Ughh!!!!
Ragan B.
I got them in my ipsy bag! I don’t know how to use them lol. I tried it but it didn’t work really well. I never really use them but when I did it was easy to apply. I recommend trying them out you might like them!
Riri M.
Hope Mills, NC
Such an incredible line of brushes. The foundation brush is my favorite next to my IT one. The dense short hairs and more short handles make it so much easier to apply my foundation flawlessly.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I seriously love this brand of brushes. I first started getting them in my Ipsy bags and they’re so easy to work with! They’re the softest synthetic brushes in my opinion and so reasonably priced! I also love that they come in the cutest colors! I’ve never seen them in stores before so I’m guessing you can only buy them online.
courtney L.
Loooooovvveee this set!!! The brushes are strong and super soft. They apply my makeup flawlessly. They're absolutely perfect!! And they look so cute on my vanity! I love them!!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I have recieved several Luxie Brushes from beauty subscription boxes and for a cheaper makeup brush I'm very impressed with Luxies brushes. They are soft, work well, don't loose their bristles and cheap and PRETTY! What more could you ask for with a makeup brush? I highly recommend these brushes.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
I love Luxie brushes! I was first introduced to them by Ipsy!! Great quality brushes! Super fluffy and soft! Haven’t had any shedding yet which is great! Best investment!!
Andrea S.
Black Mtn, NC
I love these brushes! They're so incredibly soft, but have enough substance to buff foundation into your face. The synthetic fibers don't soak up your product and don't shed! The clean very easily, as well. I will be buying more!
Annie C.
Fargo, ND
What is your favorite luxie brush?
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this brushes are worth the money, does it do the job right? Are they very soft?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How did you learn about these brushes?
Victoria G.
Banning, CA
Do these work as well they look? I've been wanting to get a new set of brushes
Jenna C.
Are these brushes soft, because I'm really sensitive to texture?