BY LUXIE BEAUTY #21 in Makeup Brush Sets

What It Is For: For everyday makeup application for face contouring or blend.

How To Use: With each brush blend, highlight and contour for a defining look and natural application.
Luxie Feature: Each brush is cut to precision in order to perfectly apply products to the natural contours of the face

• What is your favorite luxie brush?14 Answers
  • the quality of these brushes is good girls2 Answers
  • Is this brushes are worth the money, does it do the job right? Ar...5 Answers
Carrie P.
Metairie , LA
I really like Luxie brushes. Easy to use and clean. They made of a really great quality materials. They absorb makeup the first time so you use less. I have dry skin and the work wonders on it. I would love to us a whole set. I have about four brushes currently.
Lauren T.
I absolutely love these brushes!! These brushes are cruelty free and extremely soft to the touch. I have combination skin where I get VERY oily in my T Zone. These brushes are in my everyday routine. I couldn't see myself without these brushes.
Danely Eli M.
Wooo!! Q bonitas estas me gustaria poder tenerlas para brobar q pueden aser x mi en un bonito maquilla y mandarles fotitos.. ūüėć
Shanti R.
I absolutely love Luxie brushes brand. The brushes are so soft, vegan-cruelty free, hypoallergenic and of very good quality for a reasonable price. I purchased separately because I wanted certain brushes. You can purchase as a set or individual brushes. You can use liquid, powder and cream products they blend very well makes application super easy and each brush has a description of what the brush is intended for.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I got a few of these from beauty box and I must say that these do not disappoint. They are super soft, cute and pinky plus they work very well. I like that the glue doesn't come off of them unlike other brands that I have used in the past. These clean very easy too
Xaena S.
Fayetteville , NC
This brushes are so cute and so so soft! I first got one in an ipsy bag and loved it. They hold up well throughout usage and time. No hairs have fallen out of them yet. They feel so soft and smooth on the face and apply product well. I would definitely recommend.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I have recieved several Luxie Brushes from beauty subscription boxes and for a cheaper makeup brush I'm very impressed with Luxies brushes. They are soft, work well, don't loose their bristles and cheap and PRETTY! What more could you ask for with a makeup brush? I highly recommend these brushes.
Nikki M.
I absolutely love my Luxie brushes the 514 is for blush!
The bristles are soft yet sturdy I've cleaned the brush a few times and have had very little bristles come out ..
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I love Luxie Brushes. Their amazing quality. Their so soft and get the job done. They make one of my favorite kind of brushes to use. I wish I had more. I received them in Ipsy and Boxycharm before and that's how I heard about the brand.
Brittany L.
Avondale, AZ
I love using these brushes everyday. I like that I can use them for every application that I have because they are so soft!! I’ve never had makeup brushes Be this soft and I love that! Definitely something I’d buy again.
Annie C.
Fargo, ND
What is your favorite luxie brush?
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this brushes are worth the money, does it do the job right? Are they very soft?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How did you learn about these brushes?
Victoria G.
Banning, CA
Do these work as well they look? I've been wanting to get a new set of brushes
Jenna C.
Are these brushes soft, because I'm really sensitive to texture?