BY LUXIE BEAUTY #26 in Makeup Brush Sets

What It Is For: For everyday makeup application for face contouring or blend.

How To Use: With each brush blend, highlight and contour for a defining look and natural application.
Luxie Feature: Each brush is cut to precision in order to perfectly apply products to the natural contours of the face

• A great set here. Agreed?? Or does it work.well for you??2 Answers
  • What is your favorite luxie brush?14 Answers
  • the quality of these brushes is good girls2 Answers
Shanti R.
I absolutely love Luxie brushes brand. The brushes are so soft, vegan-cruelty free, hypoallergenic and of very good quality for a reasonable price. I purchased separately because I wanted certain brushes. You can purchase as a set or individual brushes. You can use liquid, powder and cream products they blend very well makes application super easy and each brush has a description of what the brush is intended for.
Sara P.
Barnesville, GA
I did like this brush a lot, but it's pretty worn, where my other Lucie brushes are not. I got this in my Ipsy bag so the price for me was unbeatable ($10 for the 5 item bag). It was easy to use but now it's getting harder because the bristles are worn.
Fernanda L.
Indio, CA
Favorite high end brushes. I have received Luxie they Boxycharm & Ipsy but bought this set from Ipsy offers for like less than half of the price. Super happy I did, they’ve become my everyday brushes. I am saving up to buy a bigger collection cause I love this brand so much. They’re so soft, they don’t loose their shape after washing, they blend well.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
These brushes are my life!!! I️ use them on clients, and myself daily. They’re so easy to use and cleaning them is simple! The softness feels amazing on the face. I️ would definitely recommend these! I couldn’t live without them! I can’t stress enough how amazing these are!! Ughh!!!!
FrannyG B.
Springfield , MO
I only have one of these and it’s the blush brush. I love the Luxie ones. They are super soft and they wash well and the handle also had held up. I’ve gotten several brushes from them and i love them all.
Malia R.
Luxie Beauty is a global brand in makeup brushes, for more than 8 years they have offered a wide variety of high quality synthetic bristle brushes made by hand with hypoallergenic, vegan and cruelty-free materials.
It is a super soft brush, it blends very well the shadows, when compared with the Chinese brushes that I have I noticed that it does not pick up the shadows leaving them dusty and spreading it around the eye when applying, the Luxie brush the product that picks up it applies it leaving good pigmentation without dropping so much product on the eye.
Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
These are my favorite brushes, all of their brushes are amazing you can tell by using them they are extremely high quality. The blending brushes work so well, anything you use after this will disappoint
Abby R.
The brushes are perfect. Professional quality and so soft. A bit pricey but you get what you pay for. Ordered online and have received some through my ipsy bag. Would definitely recommend
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I seriously love this brand of brushes. I first started getting them in my Ipsy bags and they’re so easy to work with! They’re the softest synthetic brushes in my opinion and so reasonably priced! I also love that they come in the cutest colors! I’ve never seen them in stores before so I’m guessing you can only buy them online.
courtney L.
Loooooovvveee this set!!! The brushes are strong and super soft. They apply my makeup flawlessly. They're absolutely perfect!! And they look so cute on my vanity! I love them!!
Annie C.
Fargo, ND
What is your favorite luxie brush?
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this brushes are worth the money, does it do the job right? Are they very soft?
Jenna C.
Are these brushes soft, because I'm really sensitive to texture?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How did you learn about these brushes?
Victoria G.
Banning, CA
Do these work as well they look? I've been wanting to get a new set of brushes