BY LUXIE BEAUTY #20 in Makeup Brush Sets

What It Is For: For everyday makeup application for face contouring or blend.

How To Use: With each brush blend, highlight and contour for a defining look and natural application.
Luxie Feature: Each brush is cut to precision in order to perfectly apply products to the natural contours of the face

• What is your favorite luxie brush?14 Answers
  • the quality of these brushes is good girls2 Answers
  • Is this brushes are worth the money, does it do the job right? Are ...5 Answers
Juderssa F.
Juderssa F.
Rockford, IL
These are amazing! I honestly am in love with the Luxie brand. they do know what they are doing. These brushes are ubber soft and super cute and girly! yes that handle is pink with rose gold <3 can't get any fancier than that! I honestly had no idea what I was missing out with good brushes like these <3 Don't think about it too much these brushes are AMAZING!
Little Rock , AR
My husband bought me the 30 piece Luxie brush set for Christmas. I have never felt a brush that was so soft. These brushes are not hollow on the inside like some. The Rose Gold Collection is a beautiful color. I think that Luxie brushes are the very best brushes to have. I found out about them through Ipsy Glam Bag.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Hammond, LA
I recently purchased this set of brushes and I use them every day. They're very soft and makes makeup application a breeze. These brushes are very dense which is great because they don't waste product.  I really enjoy the different angles of each brush. It's definitely a good value!
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I really like Luxie brushes. Easy to use and clean. They made of a really great quality materials. They absorb makeup the first time so you use less. I have dry skin and the work wonders on it. I would love to us a whole set. I have about four brushes currently.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
I absolutely love these brushes!! These brushes are cruelty free and extremely soft to the touch. I have combination skin where I get VERY oily in my T Zone. These brushes are in my everyday routine. I couldn't see myself without these brushes.
Dorie K.
Dorie K.
Benbrook, TX
I was so shocked to find a luxie brush in my Ipsy bag.

Even more shocked at the quality of the brush. If you're like me and wonder if the brush really makes a difference - TRY ONE! This is amazing.
Danely Eli M.
Danely Eli M.
Wooo!! Q bonitas estas me gustaria poder tenerlas para brobar q pueden aser x mi en un bonito maquilla y mandarles fotitos.. 😍
Violena D.
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
I recently found out about the brand Luxie Beauty and purchased the Luxie Rose Gold Synthetic 5 Piece Kabuki Brush Set and I use them every day. I think I'm in love with
their brushes! They have the most beautiful brushes for at a somewhat affordable
price!

After using these, I find that the quality is amazing and the
bristles are super soft. They are super easy to clean and take care of. They apply my makeup evenly and blends it out very well.

I would definitely recommend these! This brand
is also cruelty free, which is awesome. I would definitely buy brushes
from this brand again!
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Just got this pretty lady in my ipsy bag fit may it's pretty it's soft and applied my foundation flawlessly I usually use my beauty blender or my oval kabookie brush I mix a full coverage matte and as my cosmetic ARGAN oil ( dry skin) this was the closest I can to a air brushed professional look I like that it does not soak up my product
Myreanah M.
Myreanah M.
These brushes are so gentle to the skin. I would recommend using these brushes when you're applying light weight like blush , and high lighting not foundation or eye shadow because of how light and fraigel these brushes are. You have more control on how much makeup you can apply on your face. I also think they are very cute and is a reasonable price. It's so hard to find a brush like this. The material is amazing and last very long. I would 100% recommend anyone with all types of skin tone & skin texture to use these brushes. They are so worth the money
Annie C.
Annie C.
Fargo, ND
What is your favorite luxie brush?
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this brushes are worth the money, does it do the job right? Are they very soft?
Little Rock , AR
How did you learn about these brushes?
Najette A.
Najette A.
Baltimore, MD
I can't figure out what to use the luxie 524t brush for! Can anyone help?
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Banning, CA
Do these work as well they look? I've been wanting to get a new set of brushes