MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesLuxie
Rose Gold Mini Detail Eye Brush Set, Size One Size - No Color

Luxie Rose Gold Mini Detail Eye Brush Set, Size One Size - No Color

by Luxie

What it is: A collection of Luxie's most precise eye brushes to date. What it does: These brushes are made with the softest synthetic bristles tailored to give the gentlest touch while working around the delicate eye area. They are all exclusively designed to precisely blend, apply or smudge colors in the crease, lid or lower lash. Set includes:- 111 Mini Flat Angled Brush- 121 Mini Tapered Brush- 131 Mini Angled Brush- 141 Mini Round Brush- 151 Mini Flat Brush Style Name: Luxie Rose Gold Mini Detail Eye Brush Set. Style Number: 5486864. Available in stores.

Are these brushes coarse or soft? They look incredible though!
Start your review of Luxie Rose Gold Mini Detail Eye Brush Set, Size One Size - No Color!
Springfield, MA
Luxie Rose Gold Mini Detail Eye Brush Set, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Madelin N.
excellent blurring, eye brush set, is the collection of 4 pinceaux pour les yeux 🤩🥰😘😍
Luxie Rose Gold Mini Detail Eye Brush Set, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Jamila D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love every part of this brush set..they are all great individually and even better when used together. I got it specially for my birthday, and I was not disappointed. Thank You Luxie!
Bakersfield, CA
These are great brushes. The same superior quality as the regular sized brushes but in a cute travel size. Perfect for trips or to carry around in your makeup bag. I bought a few sets as backups and I take them everywhere
Whitefield, ME
Luxie Rose Gold Mini Detail Eye Brush Set, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Erica M.
Purchased at: Sephora
These brushes are so handy and really improved my eyeshadow game. They're super lightweight, soft but firm bristles. I love the flat and angled brushes, and everyone needs some good round brushes too. I highly recommend this to others and would purchase again.
Riviera Beach, FL
Luxie Rose Gold Mini Detail Eye Brush Set, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Racquel S.
The packaging is so cute and the brushes look beautiful. The brushes are very soft and has a gold handle that feels amazing. These are Perfect for quick looks and can fit right under the lower eye lid. Thanks Boxycharm for my brushes
Greer, SC
So I actually have the Luxie glitter and gold brush set and it has what looks to be these eye brushes, but it on top of that comes with a flat contour brush, a foundation brush, and a tapered highlighting brush as well as being contained in a beautiful red case. The set I got is estimated to be $85, but I got mine in a boxycharm box. I love luxie brushes, they’re definitely some of my favorites of all time. I just love how they blend my eyeshadows and makeup products so beautifully. I’d say Luxie is comparable to Moda and vice versa. I wouldn’t spend $85 on them, but I’m always so excited to find them in beauty boxes because they really are gems. Luxie Rose Gold Mini Detail Eye Brush Set, Size One Size - No Color
Davis, OK
These brushes are so amazing. I love how soft they are, and how well they apply the product. They also blend like a dream. It takes very little effort. I tossed my old brushes, and kept these. I absolutely love them so much. I highly recommend this for everyone's brush collection.
1,683 reviews
I love this eye brush set from Luxie. I received the glittery gold handled one in my boxy charm, and I keep it in my makeup box. I think Luxie always has the prettiest, softest makeup brushes. I’m always happy to see them in my box.
Dayton, OH
My favorite makeup brushes ever! Perfect for extremely hooded eyes. I didnt even wear eyeshadow until i got theses brushes. There was no point. It either looked awful or you coulnt even see it. These changed my life.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I don’t know but this brand hasn’t been my favorite thus far. I received it in my beauty subscription box and they were too hard or I don’t know too skinny🤐. I even think the wet n wild 10 Piece Pro Brush Set was 100 % better in terms of softness and brush size. When I hear Luxie ( I think about luxury but not in this case.) Nothing luxurious about this set at least for me unfortunately. Perhaps if I try another product I will have better luck .