BY LUXIE

Luxie Rose Gold Large Angled Face Brush 504 What it is: No face brush set would be complete without an angled brush specifically designed to accentuate your cheeks with ease. Recommended Use: This brush is ideal for evenly applying your favorite powder blush, bronzer, or contouring products onto your cheekbones or into the hollows of your cheeks for a healthy, defined face.

Luxie Beauty synthetic makeup brushes are vegan, cruelty-free, hypoallergenic and high-quality.; Lavish synthetic bristles are dense and soft to the touch.; Luxie Beauty’s signature Rose Gold brush line features premium soft, synthetic bristles encased in a classy rose gold ferrule atop a chic pink handle so you don’t have to compromise style for quality.; What it is - No face brush set would be complete without an angled brush specifically designed to accentuate your cheeks with ease.; Recommended Use - This brush is ideal for evenly applying your favorite powder blush, bronzer, or contouring products onto your cheekbones or into the hollows of your cheeks for a healthy, defined face.

April S.
Kermit , WV
Love Luxie brushes! They r so dependable and last for a long long time with no fallout! They are also really cute and not very expensive ! I think I own every brush they have made and if not I need to own them pronto !
Jessica H.
Hoboken, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s a pretty good brush, considering I got this as a sample to try I actually use it everyday. It’s soft and durable and keeps the powder on the brush and blends in well. I would probably buy again if I need another one. Or I’ll buy something new from them :)
Mads N.
Byron
Looooove these brushes!!! They’re so cute and soft! They’re a bit of a splurge but they are totally worth it! They’re customer service is pretty bad so I’d recommend buying them through some place such as Macy’s but they are worth it!
Marissa J.
Lincoln, NE
By far my favorite blush brush! It is so soft and perfect to get a good blend on color. I use it every single day. The price is so worth the quality!
Krysten O.
Des Moines
I purchased my first brush set from Luxie a few years ago and I get them in my boxycharm boxes! They are very high quality, pricey, but good.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
This is my favorite blush brush ever. The angled shape makes applying product super easy. Luxie brushes are well made and so soft.
KarySer H.
This is very soft, great quality, so beautiful, very useful and easy to clean. Was of my first brushes in I have 6 of his brand
Angela G.
Corbin ky
What can u say about luxie brush's other than omg I luv them I have the set an I use them an would probably die without them
Megan L.
Wakefield
Love Luxie brushes. They are such high quality for a reasonable price. They blend beautifully!
Nicky L.
Wyalusing, PA
Love luxie brushes. I always recommend these to everyone they are so soft and they work wonders