MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesLuxie
Rose Gold Eye Essential Brush Set

Luxie Rose Gold Eye Essential Brush Set

by Luxie

The perfect set of eye brushes to slay anything from a soft neutral daytime look or an intense smokey eye. Introducing the Rose Gold Eye Essential Brush Set, specially curated to give you all the tools you need to achieve any eye look from A-Z. Brush...

How do these brushes blend eyeshadow? Are they soft?
Start your review of Luxie Rose Gold Eye Essential Brush Set!
Jen M.
Meadow Vista, CA
Luxie Rose Gold Eye Essential Brush Set uploaded by Jen M.
I LOVE Luxie brushes! I have too many to count scattered everywhere as well as in the brush containers. They are so fluffy and durable! They wash well and have definitely become a fast affordable favorite. 👏
Jen D.
Millerstown, PA
Luxie Rose Gold Eye Essential Brush Set uploaded by Jen D.
This set is one of my favorites, a daily go to! The bristles are soft and don't poke you. Comes with everything you need for most eye looks, shaders, pencil, definer and blending brush. My absolute favorite blending brush!
Stacey B.
Washington, DC
Luxie Rose Gold Eye Essential Brush Set uploaded by Stacey B.
I am not a big fan of Lexi brushes I keep receiving them in my Boxee charm boxes but after about two or three washes they always seem to fall apart with the whole hair to fall off the first time I use it they’re so expensive but they don’t last long at all I wouldn’t recommend you Byam and I wouldn’t waste my money on it
Shelby B.
Clover, SC
Luxie Rose Gold Eye Essential Brush Set uploaded by Shelby B.
These are my favorite makeup brushes. They are soft, blend easily, super easy to clean and they look so pretty!
Miranda M.
Carmel, ME
Luxie Rose Gold Eye Essential Brush Set uploaded by Miranda M.
I love these brushes! I got them when Luxie was having a brush sale and I only paid $7 for this eye set! I will definitely be getting the face set to match! The brushes are so soft and clean easily too. The blending brush does a remarkable job and the shadow brush is very precise. I am very happy with this purchase and highly recommend these brushes!
Jessie L.
Johnson City, TN
Luxie Rose Gold Eye Essential Brush Set uploaded by Jessie L.
These brushes are so luxurious & soft! They're very high quality! Plus I love the rose gold color! This set has everything you need for the perfect eye look! I like how each brush is labeled by number directly on the brush so I can easily know which is which if I decide to buy more. Luxie carries an extensive set of these brushes.
Iana G.
Wilmington, DE
Luxie Rose Gold Eye Essential Brush Set uploaded by Iana G.
This is one of my favourite brush brand . It is very soft and high quality. It stays perfect after wash. Blends eyeshadow very well and it is very comfortable in hand. And this brushes is so cute so i love them and recommend it to everyone 😍
Val G.
Emmaus, PA
Luxie Rose Gold Eye Essential Brush Set uploaded by Val G.
I recently bought all new Luxie brushes to replace my old brushes and I’m loving them. They’re super soft and feel great on my skin. The eye brushes are all exactly what I need to do a full eye look. I’m not someone who does my eye makeup very often and this set is perfect for me.
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
Luxie Rose Gold Eye Essential Brush Set uploaded by Myrna T.
Easy to use and great to travel with. They perform good. The eyeshadows blend smoothly.
Ashley A.
Norton Shores, MI
Luxie Rose Gold Eye Essential Brush Set uploaded by Ashley A.
I love Luxie brushes they’re very good soft brushes and blend out perfectly!! They’re not cheap I always get them in my makeup subscription boxes or add ons