Luxie
Face Complexion Set, Size One Size - No Color

Luxie Face Complexion Set, Size One Size - No Color

by Luxie

What it is: A four-piece set of must-have face brushes to help you create a flawless complexion. What it does: This kit includes a foundation brush to apply your base, a large concealer brush to cover imperfections, a blush brush to add color to your cheeks and a luxe powder brush for an allover finish, which ties everything together for a flawless look. Kit includes:- 502 Large Powder Brush: a fluffy powder brush designed to use with your favorite loose or pressed powder- 514 Blush Brush: a mid-sized brus...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luxie Face Complexion Set, Size One Size - No Color!
Adriana A.
Luxie Face Complexion Set, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Adriana A.
These makeup brushes are better than expected, surprisingly. I really like a few of them, the blush and powder brush among others. The fan brush is total trash with the ends frayed and frazzled. I personally don't care because I never use a fan brush, but I thought it might be worth mentioning. I got green and i reallyy like it...I have too many black makeup brushes as it is. These brushes do shed a lot more than high end but thats common in this price range. The softness is on point. They're easy to hold. And they're inexpensive. Definitely recommend trying because they're worth it.
Olivia A.
Nashville, TN
Luxie Face Complexion Set, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Olivia A.
Luxie Face Complexion Set, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Olivia A.
I picked this set up for $9 in the Spring FabFitFun Box edit sale. I really like the large powder brush and the blush brush. I already had their foundation brush and it’s not my favorite. I prefer a dense flat head fluffy brush like my [product:it-cosmetics-heavenly-skin-skin-smoothing-complexion-brush-#704] for foundation but I know a lot of people like this style of foundation brush. I am not really sure what to do with the smallest brush either. But for the sale price the set was a terrific deal even if I just wanted half the set.
Liza F.
Park Ridge, IL
I have the 514 brush and while it’s a nice brush in terms of size and design, not my favorite and it doesn’t stand out much. I would say this is great for very pigmented blush or bronzer application. If you prefer more of a stippling technique for powder blushes, this hasn’t worked the best for me. I do have some issues with reshaping after wash but they are minimal. It is soft and I like to use it for applying all over bronzer, or for lighter coverage when using face powders.
Alicia H.
1,347 reviews
Luxie Face Complexion Set, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Alicia H.
I only have the Blush brush, which is number 514. I got it with an Ipsy bag one month. Overall, it's a decent quality for a blush brush but not my favorite. There has been some shedding and some stray hairs here and there. Also, around the edges of the brush, I've noticed the hairs came sort of curling up and shorter than the rest of the others, which I dont like. Overall, it's okay but not the best I've ever had.
Sandra ..
N Las Vegas, NV
Luxie Face Complexion Set, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Sandra ..
They are pretty soft and really cute I just got it on my monthly subscription #boxycharm
McKayla S.
Madison, WI
I got this from my FabFitFun fall box and I was so excited to see these at lower price. The quality is definitely not over-hyped. These brushes are so soft, and my makeup looks perfect every time. I want the whole rose gold collection after using these. They also clean up nice too with some EcoTools Makeup Brush Shampoo. I’m so impressed with these.
Michelle E.
Wake Forest
This is a great starter set. Some of them are dense and I reach for them everyday! I have so many Luxie brushes and they really seem to last for a long time. I only wish the largest brush would be more dense. It tends to be a little flimsy but overall it is great for ordering the face. Very soft brushes!
Arianna C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Luxie Face Complexion Set, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Arianna C.
I have the 514 blush brush and it is absolutely amazing. I love this brush and I use it every single day! It washes out really easily and has lasted me so long. I will be buying another one to replace it shortly!
Jennifer H.
Goodland, FL
Luxie Face Complexion Set, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Jennifer H.
So very happy I ordered these makeup brushes. I’ve been wanting a new set and these popped up on the most recent FabFitFun Edit Sale. They are so soft on your skin and the bristles do not shed. These even at full price are affordable if you want quality, plus they are Cruelty Free(which I am all about) I definitely recommend if your looking for new makeup brushes! [product:luxie-face-complexion-set,-size-one-size-no-color] Luxe Botanics FabFitFun Box
Lane M.
Meridian, MS
I love love love luxie brushes. They are so good for application and not to mention they’re just cute

Looking for your answer?