Luxie Dreamcatcher Makeup Brush Collection, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Sara P.Luxie Dreamcatcher Makeup Brush Collection, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Mini Y.Luxie Dreamcatcher Makeup Brush Collection, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Hannah N.

BY LUXIE

What it is: A 15-piece makeup brush set in periwinkle, featuring everything you need to create a beautiful, full makeup face. What it does: These brushes are made with the finest-quality vegan synthetic bristles and come packaged in a glamorous storage case. Collection includes:- 520 Tapered Face Brush- 510 Foundation Brush- 504 Angled Large Brush- 502 Large Powder Brush- 522 Tapered Highlight Brush- 508 Duo Fibre Stippling Brush- 213 Eye Shader Brush- 219 Eyeliner Brush- 231 Tapered Blending Brush- 217 Pencil Brush- 211 Concealer Brush- 201 Brow and Lash Brush- 205 Blending Brush- 221 Flat Definer Brush- 215 Small Angle Brush Style Name: Luxie Dreamcatcher Makeup Brush Collection ($150 Value). Style Number: 5486861. Available in stores. see more...

Sara P.
Barnesville, GA
I really like this brush for a setting brush for baking. It says it's a tapered highlighter brush which it would be awesome for too. I used this only when i use a setting powder. I received it in my Ipsy bag. I'm not sure if I would pay full price for it just because I'm cheap lol but it is an excellent brush.
Rebecca W.
Encinitas, CA
I don't have the full set but oh my love is for the 522 Tapered highlighter brush. I use this for lightly applying blush and highlighter depending on the day but it cleans well and travels well, small and sleek to fit in a lot of smaller spaces. She's my main chick lately and I use it quite often. Always have it on me for a quick non harsh blend :)
Yesenia c.
Beeville, TX
These brushes are perfect. I’d won this set so I’m not 100% sure on pricing. But I know the quality is terrific. The bristles are thick and full and soft they don’t feel rough and they apply makeup smoothly. The handle is thick and comfy. And they are a pretty cool blue color.
Colleen D.
These brushes are so cute. I love the blue and gold. I have the highlighter brush that I use for blush. It’s a great soft brush that doesn’t apply too much product. It helps me to put on a light layer of blush which is perfect
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I seriously love this brand of brushes. I first started getting them in my Ipsy bags and they’re so easy to work with! They’re the softest synthetic brushes in my opinion and so reasonably priced! I also love that they come in the cutest colors!
Hannah N.
These are some of my FAVORITE contour, bronzer, and highlighting brushes!! Seen as shown is e.l.f Small Tapered Brush, Glamour Dolls Lisa Frank, e.l.f Highlighting Brush, and Luxie 522 Tapered Highlighter Brush.
Julie B.
I have two of these brushes: the highlighter brush and the foundation brush. Both work perfectly. They are super soft and make it easy to apply my makeup smoothly
Elaine I.
Chattanooga , TN
I have gotten several Luxie brushes in my Ipsy bags. I love all of their brushes so much! They are soft, apply product nicely and are quality made. I haven’t had any fallout with their brushes, nor have any of them broken. My favorite ones are the blenders and highliter brushes. Great Brand!!
Chelsie L.
I am in love with this collection. The color is beautiful, that periwinkle is so bomb. They're so eye catching. They are also super nice brushes, so soft & apply my makeup so well. I absolutely love Luxie brushes & this set is amazing. Beautiful & gets the job done so well.
Stephanie C.
Torrance , CA
Love these brushes. They are extremely well made and the design is just beautiful. The bristles are soft and work very well when applying products. I use at least one brush from the collection each day!