Luxie Beauty Princess Jasmine 6 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Linzy C.

BY LUXIE BEAUTY

Introducing Luxie Beauty’s first official collaboration with Disney, the Princess Jasmine brush set. Feel the fiery passion for adventure and rebellion with all the style and grace of royalty.

Use the hashtags #LuxieAndDisney and #awholenewlook to show us your whole new look for a whole new world.

Brush Set Includes

Tapered Highlight Brush 522

Recommended Use: Use this fluffy, tapered brush to apply your favorite highlighting powders to emphasize the high points of your face for a mesmerizing glow or setting your under eyes.

Duo Fibre Stippling Brush 508

Recommended Use: Use this brush’s soft, medium density synthetic-bristles to achieve a medium buildable coverage using liquid foundation or building on bronzer and blush.

Angled Large Brush 504

Recommended Use: Use this angled brush to evenly apply your favorite powder blush, bronzer or contouring products onto your cheekbones for accentuation or into the hollows of your cheeks for a defined face beyond mythical proportions.

Small Angle Brush 215

Recommended Use: Use this brush’s perfect density and firmness with cream or powder products for control when creating the perfect cat eye or even filling in your brows.

Eye Shader Brush 213

Recommended Use: Use this brush’s shape and density to apply eyeshadow (cream, powder or liquid) to your eyelids for a variety of eye looks.

Blending Brush 205

Recommended Use: Use this fluffy blending brush with eyeshadow (powder/cream) to blend your creases and the edges of your shadows.

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I️ have a strong weakness for luxie brushes! I️ cannot get enough of them! I️ probably have the worlds biggest brush collection, and about 75% are luxie. They’re so soft and last forever!!! They’re easy to clean and leave your face looking flawless. I’ve never had an issue with shedding in these brushes either. That’s a huge plus! I️ highly recommend giving these a go.
Aimee H.
Frankfort, KY
I actually got my first Luxie brush in my Ipsy bag months ago and that’s all it took. Next thing I know I’m looking for them on Instagram and ordering the rest of the set. The designs are the cutest I’ve ever seen! And it’s 100% synthetic/cruelty free! W I N
Brittyn R.
Piedmont, Oklahoma
I don’t have all 6 of these but I have 3. I have the highlight brush, blush brush, and the stippling brush. I use the highlight and blush brush every day. They are my absolute favorites. The colors are so cute too! A pastel blue and pastel pink:) I don’t use the stippling brush because I barely wear foundation and when I do I use a beauty blender because I just prefer them over brushes. But this is one of my favorite brands for brushes!
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
These brushes are super soft and awesome. Definitely a nice high end brush. Worth the money for me as brushes are expensive. They feel good in the hand and don't feel cheap. I will purchase more brushes from this brand.
Mackenzie P.
I love luxie brushes! These are amazing brushes and their eyeshadow brushes blend so well. I would totally buy these again they are amazing! I’ve not used any foundation brushes bc I’m not a big foundations and brush fan but you should definitely try them out.
Quetzai D.
San Francisco
Estoy enamora de mis brochas de luxie, me encanta son súper suaves sus cabellos muy parecidos a las de cabellos naturales, y lo que ma ame gusta es el diseño de estas brochas, todas son súper útiles y al lavarlas vuelven a quedar igual !!
Alexandria A.
Kissimmee , FL
When I heard Luxie we’re coming out with theses brushes I was beyond excited I love luxie brushes they are so soft as these brushes were also and I love that it comes with a compact mirror.
Keyshia C.
New York
I was so excited when Luxie launched! I'm in LOVE with this 6 Luxie Beauty Princess Jasmine 6 Piece Brush Set it is so elegant and luxurious. The texture and color of the brushes are beautiful! The brushes (and the packaging) boast purple detailing, mixed with the signature rose gold hue that this quality, Luxie Beauty adored brand is known for. The set comes complete with a compact mirror, which I also love! I can't wait to start using the tapered highlight brush and blending brush! I love the way these brushes look and feel, the quality is great, they are bit expensive but you are getting quality for the price - I feel as if it's definitely a full-service collection that will beautify yours and my features. One of the best purchases I have made and would recommend to anyone.
Linzy C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Ik. Not the cool new alladin set but just to add to the hype and to my portfolio this brand is very durable my brushes are very soft and i use them all for very specific purposes. So them being gorgeous is a def. Plus. I would love this complete set. I love LUXIE.
Christine M.
I was given these as a gift I dont even have all of them but they are great. No shedding great for applications of any product cream to powder. I wouldn't trade them.
Meaghan P.
Murrieta , CA
How much are these they look amazing??
Danielle M.
Valdosta
Are these good quality?
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Where is the lowest cost place to purchase this?
Catherine V.
20B Sunflower Road
Do these brushes tend to shed?
Charlie T.
Midwest City, OK
Are these still available?