MakeupCosmetic ToolsLuxie
Beauty - Officially Licensed Wonder Woman 5 Piece Brush Set & Mirror Compact

by Luxie

Luxie Beauty synthetic makeup brushes are vegan, cruelty-free, hypoallergenic and high-quality. Lavish synthetic bristles are dense and soft to the touch. This glamorous 5 piece set in partnership with Warner Brothers is a unique line, a true collaboration in bringing beauty and woman empowerment to life. Brush Set Includes: Flat Kabuki 830, Beauty Buffer 832, Angled Buffer 834, Tapered Kabuki 836, Fan Brush 840 . Compact mirror inspired by Wonder Woman’s Shield Included with the set.

Luxie Beauty synthetic makeup brushes are vegan, cruelty-free, hypoallergenic and high-quality.; Lavish synthetic bristles are dense and soft to the touch.; This glamorous 5 piece set in partnership with Warner Brothers is a unique line, a true collaboration in bringing beauty and woman empowerment to life.; Brush Set Includes - Flat Kabuki 830, Beauty Buffer 832, Angled Buffer 834, Tapered Kabuki 836, Fan Brush 840; Compact mirror inspired by Wonder Woman’s Shield Included with the set.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luxie Beauty - Officially Licensed Wonder Woman 5 Piece Brush Set & Mirror Compact!
Grace H.
Italy, TX
I Love Luxie Brushes. Every brush I’ve ever tried is super good quality and so so super soft!
Stephany U.
My boyfriend bought this set for me about three years ago. I always reach for them. Not only are they cute, but the bristles are so soft and makes application effortlessly. I am in love with the high quality of this brand and think that it is very well worth the price point.
Nicole B.
Prairieville, LA
I love these brushes. Like i said with the other one they are more firm to me than other brushes. They arent heavy an they work amazing. I love the color too.
Hailey H.
Grandville, MI
Luxie brushes are some of my all time favorite brushes! They’re so soft and they never shed, and I can always trust that they’ll get my makeup job done without much of a hassle
Baljit P.
Hicksville, NY
I love this brush set. One of my favorites. I bought this back in 2016. I have been using it since this. The bristles are the same and the coverage is amazing!
Jenn A.
Manhattan, KS
While these brushes are expensive they’re worth the price. They feel so good and fluffy on the skin, they don’t shed and they clean really well. I’ve used many different sets from luxie and always loved them
Deandria H.
Durham, NC
Love the branding for Wonder Woman movie! The mirror is very sturdy and well made I only wish this was a larger set and not limited edition
Bethany D.
Lindenhurst, NY
These brushes are so soft. They are also so pretty. It almost makes you not want to use them. They work fabulously.
Nicole R.
Schererville, IN
I love these brushes, they are one of 2 of my go to sets of brushes. They are very soft but dense so they can apply the right [email protected] makeup you need. They are so easy to use and they are worth every penny!
Monica M.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Luxie brushes are so soft and their variety of shapes and sizes makes them ideal for everyone. Their brushes blend cosmetics like a dream and also pickup makeup more than most brushes.

Looking for your answer?