Luxie
742 BLUSHER BRUSH - PROTOOLS

LUXIE 742 BLUSHER BRUSH - PROTOOLS

by Luxie

Add the perfect amount of color to your cheeks with our Luxie 742 Blusher brush. Designed to pick up the right amount of product with a controlled application, gently dab brush into blush and apply to cheeks for a buildable flush.

Is this brush good for applaing blush?
Start your review of LUXIE 742 BLUSHER BRUSH - PROTOOLS!
Quashea M.
LUXIE 742 BLUSHER BRUSH - PROTOOLS uploaded by Quashea M.
Absolutely love this brush and it is a total must have, if you’re in search of a great blush brush I’ve tried plenty brands of brushes, however when I tried luxie I was blew away (yes blew) not blown lol... these brushes are soft on your skin but not cheap soft, this brush definitely picks up a nice amount of blush, without wasting product, it applies evenly and soft! And I love it. I ordered a few brushes from the pro set during their sale, probably like 5 of them. And I must say I’m impressed, out of the five my favorite was the Pro brush Airbrush concealer brush, and the blush brush.