BY LUXIE

What it is: A larger traditional foundation brush designed to help you apply your foundation more efficiently while still maintaining an airbrushed finish with the coverage of your liking. What it does: Luxie's signature Rose Gold collection features brushes with premium soft, synthetic bristles encased in a classy rose-gold ferrule atop a chic pink handle so you don't have to compromise style for quality. How to use: Use with your powder and liquid or cream foundation for best results. Brand: LUXIE. Style Name: Luxie 660 Rose Gold Precision Foundation Brush. Style Number: 5486418. Available in stores. see more...

• hey guys, i got this brush in a boxycharm and i’m just cu...3 Answers
Yana S.
San Francisco, CA
Very pretty precision foundation brush. The thing is the brush is fluffy for it size but too small for applying a foundation. The hair is pretty soft and I have not seen any falling hairs yet and even i pulled them still its pretty durable.

The label says brush for foundation but you could use this in anyways you like.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
I received this brush as part of a set from my Boxycharm and although I am not a big fan of this brand (I think they are a little bit over priced and I don't see anything special about the quality of the brushes) This brush in particular actually works okay.

I'm still not a fan of the length of the handle on this brush. I still prefer my brushes to be weighty and longer. I don't like this for foundation, though. I like it for blush, highlighter, maybe even some under eye setting. It's just enough bristles and movement for that sort of product.
yajaira p.
I have this brush and I read a lot of reviews about it some people like it some people don't I personally love this brush I use it for foundation and it helps it go on really smooth sometimes I also use it for my eyeshadow I wash it and then when I'm done praying my face and doing what I have to do to my eyes I use this Crush to do a wall base coat and flawless I love this brush I personally recommend that you very affordable and decent for the price
Ashley E.
Las vegas
I wasn’t crazy about this brush when I first opened it because it had a strong paint smell. However, the paint smell disappears quickly and the brush itself is soft and great for applying foundation! I also love the rose gold color, it’s beautiful and a great addition to my collection! I would recommend this brush!
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
I love Lexi Brushes in general. This brush is no different. It is great quality though I honestly don’t feel it’s great for foundation I have tried it with a few different types and it comes out slightly streaky each time. But it is is great quality for the price and highly recommend this and all their brushes!
Nikole S.
I like this brush. Since getting it I have stopped using my fingers to apply foundation every time. But I find that it can leave brush strokes in my foundation sometimes so when that happens I squish the hairs against my face with my fingers and blend it out. So I think I would like to have a brush with shorter hairs a little better.
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
I recently got this brush in my boxy charm which is a monthly beauty subscription for $21/month with each box containing at least $100 worth of product! Anyway I got a set of 3 Luxie Brushes. I like how soft they are and they work awesome to blend in makeup flawlessly! This 660 Precision Foundation Brush works awesome to blend my bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation flawlessly! It gives me the perfect amount of coverage and lets me build the coverage if needed! The only con is that it had a chemical smell when I first took it out of the package although they are vegan and cruelty free!
Camiron R.
I love this brush but not for foundation. This brush is amazing quality and it works great for setting the under eye and for applying cheek products. I personally use this for my bronzer and blending out my bronzer. It blends nicely and leaves my cheeks looking nice and diffused, I will always recommend trying out Luxie brushes!
Katie H.
N Martinsvlle, WV
I received this brush in a 3 pack set from Boxycharm & I’m so happy that I did. I wouldn’t be able to force myself to pay $20 for 1 brush, but these are such good quality! They blend your makeup out like a dream. I use this one specifically to apply my contour (I use a beauty blender for foundation) and it is really nice.
Wendy H.
Miami
Luxie brushes in general are amazing ! I often receive them on my Boxycharm and I’ve been able to try their different brush and all of them are amazing, some I’ve had for over 2 years and I use them constantly and wash them constantly as well. No shedding, so soft on the face. Definitely worth the money.
Bobbi V.
san antonio
hey guys, i got this brush in a boxycharm and i’m just curious to see how others use this brush and for what part of their makeup routine?