BY LUXIE

What it is: A face brush with soft duo fiber bristles, perfect for a flawless finish. What it does: Luxie's signature Rose Gold collection features brushes with premium soft, synthetic bristles encased in a classy rose-gold ferrule atop a chic pink handle so you don't have to compromise style for quality. How to use: For best results, use with powder or cream face products such as blush or bronzer. Brand: LUXIE. Style Name: Luxie 516 Rose Gold Duo Fibre Powder Brush. Style Number: 5486439. Available in stores. see more...

Luxie 516 Rose Gold Duo Fibre Powder Brush, Size One Size - No Color
  • "I have the 514 brush but it's not listed. I got this in my ispy and it's a great blush brush. I love Lucie brushes." in 11 reviews
Gia K.
Durham, NC
I received this brush as part of a set from my Boxycharm, First, I wanna mention that I'm not a really big fan of this brand, I think they are a little bit over priced and I don't see anything special about the quality of the brushes they have. As a professional makeup artist, I prefer weighty brushes and longer handles to have more flexibility, I can manipulate my application better.

This is shorter than what I prefer on a Powder brush. The bristles are splayed too much where as I usually prefer tighter set bristles. It spreads the product too much but I will say, this is good for dusting off excess powder and fallout. It's also good for light setting, but having said that, this is not enough for me to keep this brush even in my personal rotation of brushes.

Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
I got this in my June boxycharm box along with 2 other Luxie brushes and I was absolutely blown away, I had heard spook many good things about these brushes but had never used them, I also seem soooo many makeup artist using them. When I finally got them in the mail I was not disappointed!! They were so so soft and fluffy and you could tell the company took pride in their brushes! They apply the perfect amount of makeup and they are just so perfect!! I love them!
Yana S.
San Francisco, CA
It’s a pretty makeup brush with its label printed on the brush. The hair is pretty soft but its not flurry. Pretty durable and I used it pretty often and I haven’t seen any falling hair yet.If you want a fluffy one then this brush is not for you.
Ashley E.
Las vegas
I’m not a fan of this brush because the bristles are quite rough. I also don’t use powder often but I do utilize this brush to wipe excess fallout from my face. It’s fine for that, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to purchase a brush just for that. The design and color are beautiful though! I love that rose gold is in right now! However, I would pass on this brush.
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
I love this brush so much. It’s great for contouring and Brenda beautifully. The handle and fixture is great quality and the bristles are soft and synthetic. They are cruelty free and vegan! Great for the price and highly recommend to all who are looking for good sturdy long lasting brushes.
Yvette P.
Chula Vista, CA
These brushes are beautiful. The rose gold color is stunning. It is a very soft brush which I find very nice. But it is thinner than I would like. I find that It does not pick up a lot of product and you have to kind of rub it into the product really good to get some on the brush. But it does work nicely for how they are presented. I enjoy them for practicing. You can never have to many brushes. And it gets the job done.
Lorena G.
I love brushes I have so many but to me the best would be this brand. I like they are so soft , easy to use and easy to wash. I’ve owned brushes that the bristles will come off on the first wash but these are not the case. I also noticed that the eyeshadow and foundation is easy to be removed off the brushes. They can be a little pricey but they are worth it.
Zoe L.
Love my luxie brushes! This came in my boxycharm, and it couldn’t have been better timed. I’ve been trying to find a good contour brush, and this is the #1 contour and blush brush I’ve ever used. So soft, picks up and distributes product better than anything ever.
Taki V.
Austin, TX
I tend to like Luxie brushes, but not this one. It's too light and not dense enough for blush. When I use this brush for blush, I barely see any pigment on my cheeks. I feel like it's picking nothing up. I prefer denser brushes to apply my blush. I guess it's good if you like to use a lighter hand and very subtle blush.
Katie H.
N Martinsvlle, WV
I received this brush in a 3 pack set from Boxycharm. I have oily skin, and these brushes work great! I use this one specifically for blush, so it diffuses it without looking splotchy or patchy. I love these brushes!!!!