BY LUXIE

What it is: A shader brush with shorter bristles and a rounded head that allows for more targeted application and makes packing on pigment or smudging colors a breeze. What it does: Luxie's signature Rose Gold collection features brushes with premium soft, synthetic bristles encased in a classy rose-gold ferrule atop a chic pink handle so you don't have to compromise style for quality. How to use: This brush works well with powder or cream eyeshadows. Brand: LUXIE. Style Name: Luxie 239 Rose Gold Precision Shader Brush. Style Number: 5486432. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Alexandra S.
Wichita, KS
I really like this brush. This brush is a double ended brush so it is great for traveling. I would compare this brush to the it costmetics brushes. They are very soft and not harsh on the eyes. I would repurchase.
Jessica B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This a great blending brush for eyeshadow. It is very soft and great quality. I got this brush from an Ipsy bag so I got it at  great price. ;) I would definitely recommend to others as I use this every day now. I would look into buying more from this brand because I love it!
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
[product:luxie-239-rose-gold-precision-shader-brush,-size-one-size---no-color] Luxie makes amazing brushes and this shade brush is angled on both sides and perfect to darken up the outer corner of your lid
Sarah W.
This is my favorite eye shadow brush. It’s so soft and applies my eye makeup with precision. It feels comfortable going on and I love that it’s so pretty in the blush pink as well. Try brand of brushes, and it’ll be hard to turn back!
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love getting new brushes in my Ipsy bag and Luxie is always welcome! This brush is very soft yet has rounded flat packed bristles that make it easy to add color to your eyelids. I have hooded eyes and this is easier than a fluffy brush for more detailed work. Love Luxie for these types of brushes and also their fluffy ones are awesome too... I can't say enough about this brand, & thanks to Ipsy I get to try out all sorts of new things that I wouldn't normally be able to afford.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I absolutely love this brand of brushes! I started getting them in my ipsy bag and instantly fell in love. They’re synthetic and so soft! I love blending with them because they do such a great job! Easy to clean and very affordable!
Olivia A.
Garnet Valley
FAVORITE EYESHADOW BRUSH!!!! Luxor is already fabulous to begin with, but when I added this brush to my collection, it exceeded my expectations... This is my staple eyeshadow brush and am very satisfied with my purchase!
jessica s.
I love this brush it’s so soft and perfect for packing in product. I have this but in a dark green color and it’s one of the best brushes I have. It’s perfect for eyes nose or lips! I love using it to apply highlight over a lipstick or to pack in dark color onto the outer corners of my eyes. Highly recommend this brush as it is one of my holy grails.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
I have a different color, but it's the same brush. This brush holds comfortable and feels so fluffy compared to my E.L.F. brushes. Granted, it costs several times more than E.L.F. brushes, but it's totally worth it for the quality of this brush. The shape is wonderful too and I've yet to own a brush like this one. The pointed tip makes it easy for under eye liner or shadow as well like precision shadow application on the lids.
Shas f.
Lindenhurst , NY
Literally my favorite makeup brushes. I got them from boxycharm and Ipsy and I’m so happy i got them. I keep getting more and i keep getting excited. They work so well and are so durable.