Luxie 120 Rose Gold Detail Round Blender Face Brush, Size One Size - No Color

by Luxie

What it is: A small, dense brush with a rounded head that works well for smaller, harder-to-reach areas of your face that require precision. What it does: Luxie's signature Rose Gold collection features brushes with premium soft, synthetic bristles encased in a classy rose-gold ferrule atop a chic pink handle so you don't have to compromise style for quality. How to use: It's perfect and gentle enough for applying and blending out your favorite cream eyeshadow base or primer to your eyelids. Brand: LUXIE. Style Name: Luxie 120 Rose Gold Detail Round Blender Face Brush. Style Number: 5486435. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luxie 120 Rose Gold Detail Round Blender Face Brush, Size One Size - No Color!
Orlando, FL
I'm a big fan of this brand and so far haven't come across a brush that I don't like. Soft, easy to clean and applies makeup great.
I actually love this brush to apply the eyeshadow to the outer corner of the eye, I tap that dark color and it works great! I love it!
I don’t have the exact brush but I have the 110 Harley Quinn brush and honestly I love it. The bristles are super soft and don’t shed!
Mesa, AZ
ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY LUXIE BRUSHES! Amazing quality and have bought multiple sets. Love the colors and love the bristles on the brushes!
Baxley
I love my Luxie brushes!! I received a set in my Ipsy bag and I have been in love since!! I have a few go to brushes and this is one!!
Crestwood
I got this set in my Boxycharm and I love all the brushes! I use this for my eyeshadow everyday. It’s very soft and works amazing!
Kissimmee , FL
Really like this brush brand, applys shadows great and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this to use with your eye shadows.
Liverpool,TX
I love luxie brushes! Well made and comfortable to use. Better quality than many others. I love having them in my arsenal.
Boise, ID
Super soft very durable great bang for your buck love this product. Plus it's super adorable I would highly recommend to anyone.
Love Luxie brushes they are so soft and work perfectly. I have not had any problems with any of their brushes. I enjoy using it.

Looking for your answer?